Reviews for Savvy
always-kh chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
poor kouga. she really is not acting very bright at all. i mean yeah sure disoriented but she's acting outright ditzy. this is an entertaining read though.
Locura chapter 60 . 4/1/2013
Well, so much for using Wilson to distract him from the adorableness that is Kagome! ;)
LU chapter 61 . 3/28/2013
can't wait for more! This story is awesome, don't leave me on that cliffy for so long.
Chmia chapter 61 . 3/28/2013
Another wonderful and enjoyable story. It took a minute to get used to Kouga's characterization, but it makes sense considering he has a different background than canon Kouga.
jaimed1968 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal. fav. cc/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal. / nominations/ current-nominees/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. / group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.**
DreamBeamz chapter 61 . 3/25/2013
Uh oh! I hope Kouga notices and saves her! Looks like I'm all caught up! :) Loving your stories and can't wait for more!
DreamBeamz chapter 60 . 3/25/2013
Aww, doesn't have to be a temporary situation. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 59 . 3/25/2013
I love the sexual tension in this budding romance :) Poor Kouga, going to be hard for him now :)
DreamBeamz chapter 58 . 3/25/2013
I wouldn't be able to fight back with those gorgeous blue eyes or the innocent imp eyes.
DreamBeamz chapter 57 . 3/25/2013
Fate it is, so cute :)
DreamBeamz chapter 56 . 3/25/2013
How adorable, I would react the same as Kagome, too bad for Kouga!
Daichilover chapter 61 . 3/16/2013
No! I've reached the end! I look forward to whatever it is you have next. The tension has been set...

This is amazing! Keep it up.
LoriZ chapter 61 . 3/8/2013
I bet that shadow is not Kouga. Love the recient updates I had thought you had left on this story but I am very very glad that you came back to it. Its wonderful!
Demonic Host chapter 61 . 3/2/2013
One of the few Kagome and Kouga pairings that take their time and don't bash anyone...hmmm...nice. Keep up all the great work like always.
Narilka chapter 61 . 2/27/2013
O.O Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Who's after Kagome? Kouga? Wilson? Evil seas creatures of doom?! Please update soon!
745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »