Reviews for Savvy
Rakahn chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
It's Lost with youkai. Do we get to see the smoke monster next chapter?

(No I'm kidding, but that last line gave it that vibe.)

Also, interesting if Inuyasha is one of the guests, but at least one of the imps was under the impression that they were expecting two "humans."

In fact, the political state of this 'verse is interesting as a rule.
Blueberry Babe chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
Interesting thanks.
DreamBeamz chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
-giggles- I love it! He knows everything and the true guests can't find it! This will definitely be a fun adventure for Kagome and Kouga! :)
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
i love love love love love love love this :D
DreamBeamz chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
Aww they are so amusing together! I can't wait to see Sesshomaru's reaction! :)
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
So...this all happened because Inuyasha got lost...? XD Nice. Well, I guess that's not right...

But dang! So they know they're lying and they're gonna let them do it anyway? Talk about evil XD And oohh, it's Sesshy's mom! :D I love her!
iNuQTpIe chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
Um. Ominous... Hahaha!
spaceghst407 chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
Two updates so quickly! Happy dance! I am very curious to see what is going on on Sessy's island. Please update soon!
paynesgrey chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
Wow, this is getting really fascinating! Well done. Looking forward to more.
Skyrere chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
fantastic
spaceghst407 chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
Yay I'm glad you are back to this story! I love Kouga's attitude and how you gave Kagome her signature bright yellow bag! Can't wait to see what they are going to face!
paynesgrey chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
Another interesting development! Poor Hojo, he seems like dead weight in this. XD
kogalover0809 chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
So glad to see you're updating this story again. I'm a big Kouga fan and you really write him well. Great chapter can't wait till the next one. (*o*)
JustALittleTwisted chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
So this is my favorite of the stories you've been updating recently. I'm cracking up over Kouga's callous attitude toward Kagome. He's such an indifferent jerk. I can't wait to see how their relationship develops. ;-) Oh poor, sweet, innocent Kagome.
therentyoupay chapter 13 . 5/2/2011