Reviews for Savvy
Skyrere chapter 23 . 7/16/2011
that was so sweet... hehehe... I loved it.
spaceghst407 chapter 23 . 7/16/2011
Haha Kouga would be so sweet if he wasn't trying to keep her at arms length. That won't be too easy when the shit starts to hit the fan so to speak. And Kagome needs to toughen up a little bit. She has Kouga to fight her battles, what does she have to fear? _
Kaiwren522 chapter 23 . 7/16/2011
I love this, Kouga has never been so in character! It's wonderful, I love where this is going, and I love kagome's "real" world skills. haha!
DreamBeamz chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
Aww he's already starting to see her as more, awww!
DreamBeamz chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
I’m glad Hojo is alright and Kagome and Kouga are about to get some nice alone bonding time. –grins-
Narilka chapter 22 . 7/10/2011
Poor Kagome! If I nearly got eaten by a demon having another demon lapping up my blood would freak me out beyond hysterical levels! Good thing Kouga's on her side . she's snack food on her own XD Please update again soon!
1kenshinlover chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
Normally, I prefer a Sesshoumaru and Kagome pairing, but this is a great story! Can't wait until the next update.
MainCrick chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Furry armor is back! And something tells me they've already been discovered
MainCrick chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
How come every time I read a fanfiction that is all I could ask for, the autor is forthright?

Wonderfull as always!
spaceghst407 chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
Ya Kagome, quite being scared of Kouga! Delicious, handsome, brave Kouga haha. Although if I woke up with someone licking my bloody arm, that might give me the heeby jeebies as well _
paynesgrey chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
Aww, this was a really sweet chapter. Well done!
Blueberry Babe chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
Very nice thanks. Koga is such a softy. ;)
iNuQTpIe chapter 22 . 7/8/2011