Reviews for Savvy
JustALittleTwisted chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
So this is my favorite of the stories you've been updating recently. I'm cracking up over Kouga's callous attitude toward Kagome. He's such an indifferent jerk. I can't wait to see how their relationship develops. ;-) Oh poor, sweet, innocent Kagome.
therentyoupay chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
Clever!
Skyrere chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
rofl... very nice couple of chapters. XD
DreamBeamz chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
I love the reactions! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
I can't wait to see what she will be doing! :)
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
LOLZ 3 kouga XD
spaceghst407 chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Haha cover her butt indeed! I bet he will _
Narilka chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
ROTFLMAO! That last comment was so... so... *dissolves into giggles* Fangirls around the world swooned over that one! .
Narilka chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
Battlefeilds? LMAO Kouga wishes he'd let them drown now! XD . I can't help but wonder what Hojo's gonna be doing...? Something that will scandalize his delicate sensabilities I hope! XD
Mystic Medjai chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Ooooh! I have a guess for who the two humans Sesshoumaru was expecting are! Weapons...and formfitting battle armor...sounds like the attire of a demon slayer! And we all know who has one of those. You're a great writer, I love your work!
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Wow...for someone who hates Kagome so much, Kouga sure was quick to come get her when she started screaming! Though I must admit, the clothing might not be a bad thing: they'd be distracted by teh bewbies. :3 Am I right, am I right?
Blueberry Babe chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Nice thanks.
Blueberry Babe chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
eeep. thanks
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
OH SNAP! Who the heck is Kagome pretending to BE? Or wait! Is she actually this person or what? What the heck is going on? Why hasn't Kouga split yet? Doesn't he hate humans? Why is he helping Kagome? Am I asking too many questions?Who is she supposed to be battling? Why would anyone fight on an is land full of demons? Why is Sesshomaru so snooty? What's going to happen to Hojo? Is this a romance story? Are you annoyed yet?
AndrewsRedSweater chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
I am super excited to see where this is headed, especially considering that she needs weapons! Thank you for writing a Kagome x Kouga story. Can't wait to see how it pans out.
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »