Reviews for Savvy
Skyrere chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
fantastic
spaceghst407 chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
Yay I'm glad you are back to this story! I love Kouga's attitude and how you gave Kagome her signature bright yellow bag! Can't wait to see what they are going to face!
paynesgrey chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
Another interesting development! Poor Hojo, he seems like dead weight in this. XD
kogalover0809 chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
So glad to see you're updating this story again. I'm a big Kouga fan and you really write him well. Great chapter can't wait till the next one. (*o*)
JustALittleTwisted chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
So this is my favorite of the stories you've been updating recently. I'm cracking up over Kouga's callous attitude toward Kagome. He's such an indifferent jerk. I can't wait to see how their relationship develops. ;-) Oh poor, sweet, innocent Kagome.
therentyoupay chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
Clever!
Skyrere chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
rofl... very nice couple of chapters. XD
DreamBeamz chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
I love the reactions! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
I can't wait to see what she will be doing! :)
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
LOLZ 3 kouga XD
spaceghst407 chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Haha cover her butt indeed! I bet he will _
Narilka chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
ROTFLMAO! That last comment was so... so... *dissolves into giggles* Fangirls around the world swooned over that one! .
Narilka chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
Battlefeilds? LMAO Kouga wishes he'd let them drown now! XD . I can't help but wonder what Hojo's gonna be doing...? Something that will scandalize his delicate sensabilities I hope! XD
Mystic Medjai chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Ooooh! I have a guess for who the two humans Sesshoumaru was expecting are! Weapons...and formfitting battle armor...sounds like the attire of a demon slayer! And we all know who has one of those. You're a great writer, I love your work!
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Wow...for someone who hates Kagome so much, Kouga sure was quick to come get her when she started screaming! Though I must admit, the clothing might not be a bad thing: they'd be distracted by teh bewbies. :3 Am I right, am I right?
812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »