Reviews for Savvy
iLux chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
"The wording is all cryptic and poetic and stuff." - Haha! XD

Gosh, I'm so excited to see what danger awaits!
iLux chapter 17 . 6/25/2011
"Kouga decided it was a shame that such a nice pair of legs were attached to such clumsy feet."

Haha, Kouga. XD
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
. poor kagome
Blueberry Babe chapter 17 . 6/25/2011
Thanks.
Blueberry Babe chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
Thanks.
iLux chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
I love that Hojo had "spine", haha, and yet Kouga had to repeat him three times regardless. Really excited to see what happens next during Kagome's and Kouga's "hike", lol XD. Thanks for such a quick update!
jaimed1968 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ FeudalAssociation/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

~ The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

~ The Feudal Association

spaceghst407 chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
Aw poor Hojo. I wonder what they are going to do to him?
iNuQTpIe chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
Lol... Hojo...
Narilka chapter 15 . 6/18/2011
ROTFLMAO! Inuyasha is lost! Lost! XD I wonder if he called to ask for directions? XD
Narilka chapter 14 . 6/18/2011
Kouga fashion moment! LOL That was too cute XD And Kagome petting the wolf demon-classic! XD .
iLux chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
THE PLOT THICKENS.

And Hojo is still out of commission, haha. Love how Inuyasha is the pilot for the mysterious male and female guest that were supposed to arrive the other day. Now who could they be? hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

The story is AWESOME SAUCE so far, and I hope you'll have the time to keep up these supppppppper updates. This story is SUPER, and so are you. XD
iLux chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
"He'd given the breastplate a touch of wolf pride." haha, LOVE IT XD
iLux chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
The suit and armor sounds familiar...hmmmmmmmmmmm ;D
851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »