Reviews for Savvy
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Wow...for someone who hates Kagome so much, Kouga sure was quick to come get her when she started screaming! Though I must admit, the clothing might not be a bad thing: they'd be distracted by teh bewbies. :3 Am I right, am I right?
Blueberry Babe chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Nice thanks.
Blueberry Babe chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
eeep. thanks
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
OH SNAP! Who the heck is Kagome pretending to BE? Or wait! Is she actually this person or what? What the heck is going on? Why hasn't Kouga split yet? Doesn't he hate humans? Why is he helping Kagome? Am I asking too many questions?Who is she supposed to be battling? Why would anyone fight on an is land full of demons? Why is Sesshomaru so snooty? What's going to happen to Hojo? Is this a romance story? Are you annoyed yet?
AndrewsRedSweater chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
I am super excited to see where this is headed, especially considering that she needs weapons! Thank you for writing a Kagome x Kouga story. Can't wait to see how it pans out.
Kikiome chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
You always have a way with your writing and I have become a huge fan of your stories. This one so far will probably be my new favorite. Can not wait until the next update. I'm intrigued about what kind of island this is and what the personal quest is. I also can not wait to see how the relationship between kouga and kagome will grow.
Narilka chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
LMAO! Kagome is totally clueless! And Kouga's been dragged into her adventure again! I wonder what type of "personal quest" Kouga is gonna help her with... XD

Please update again soon! XD
Skyrere chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
lol... lies are so troublesome. XD
spaceghst407 chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Oooh I'm intrigued! What is happening on Sessy's island? Can't wait!
Redfox17 chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Weapons and a quest? Now I'm really curious about what type of place Sesshoumaru's running here. I hope Hojo doesn't blow their cover when he wakes up, though.
Blueberry Babe chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
i feel like this is going to turn into The Most Dangerous Game . poor kagome
DreamBeamz chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
I love that they are in this together! :)
ShahzysAngelette chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
-Another intriguing story :)
DreamBeamz chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
Adorable so far! I'm loving it! :) I love the bonding!
798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »