Reviews for Savvy
rowdysgirl chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Poor crabby Kouga! I am enjoying the way this is shaping.

With [with] a wary glance at the closed door, he snatched them up
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Poor Kouga XD He's probably feeling so...cheated right now! Haha, but at least Kagome and Houjo are safe...? Ish...? Not surprised at Sesshomaru's...showy-off-ness! XD
kogalover0809 chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Oh yes! Give me more Koga! ;)
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Whhaaaaaaaaaaaat the heck is Kouga gonna do to Kagome? This is looking...very interesting, actually. So long as he doesn't kill her or whatever, I guess it's all good, right?

*feels like a stalker now* Yes, I'm going to read all your stories...what of it? O.O
kogalover0809 chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
I loved it! It has something that I rarely see in a story. Plus it's Koga...please update whn you can and keep up the splendid job!
PrettyPieceOfFlesh chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
ohhhh my! :o haha well Kouga is a bad boy isn't he? His dad sounds like a decent guy tho x) I love how I can tell it's Sesshomaru (if I hadn't known already) just by the way you write his youki haha thank you for updating! Please update again soon!
paynesgrey chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
Great chapter! Things are getting interesting!
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
Can already tell how good and HILARIOUS this is gonna be :) can't wait for next update
Narilka chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
Ewwwwwwwwwww! I know Kouga used to eat peoples... but knowing that Kagome is his father's meal of choice... Slightly disturbing. XD Please update again soon! NEED MORE CHAPTERS!
DreamBeamz chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
I love how he is helping her out. :)
spaceghst407 chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Oh my goodness, Kouga is one naughty wolf! I'm liking the direction this is taking. Seems like it is gonna be very funny. I esp loved his parting comments as he suffocates Kagome into unconsciousness haha. Love it!
therentyoupay chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Oh goodness! Where is this going? I love how your chapters always keep me feeling intrigued.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
. kouga's father sounds terrifying
rowdysgirl chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
O.O He's not killing her, is he? That's gonna make this a waaaaay short story!

She isn't going [too] to fool anyone; especially not a dog demon. Damn.
Blueberry Babe chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
... what's he up to...? Thanks.
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »