Reviews for Savvy
ShadowStar09 chapter 56 . 1/20/2013
Gah! Such a cute chapter! So glad this updated finally!
huinsutt99 chapter 56 . 1/20/2013
This is too adorable. And I'm so glad you updated again.
Sefirosu Kureshento chapter 55 . 12/31/2012
. gahh. I need to know what's going on. I love how you write. When it comes to reading inuyasha fanfics, you're the only author I go to. I got so accustomed to your writing that when I read other stories that arent like yours, I come back to read your other works. I hope that you can update soon. Another thing, I love how the chapters are small yet they have so much to give to the reader.
i love you chapter 55 . 12/17/2012
*weeps* please update soooon
x.Janele.x chapter 55 . 11/30/2012
This is so incredibly unique, I love it! There is a serious lack of any good Kouga stories on this site, so noticing that you had one was a pleasant surprise. I would love to see updates for this in the future, especially after Kagome gets a baby imp thinking she's its mommy! So cute.
Nadine chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Are you ever going to finish this fic? It's PERFECT. Your Kouga is spot on, and there really needs to be more Kouga/Kagome fanfic in this world!
Just a fan chapter 55 . 10/16/2012
I'd really enjoy to find out what happens next :)
A Little Someone chapter 55 . 10/4/2012
You make it so easy to LOVE your stories! Another great read, though I'm sadly left wanting more! Hope you get round to completing C:
huinsutt99 chapter 55 . 9/29/2012
So the imp thinks Kagome is it's mother? I can't wait to see how that turns out...
Update soon please!
huinsutt99 chapter 18 . 9/29/2012
This is a really great story.
lady fairy goth chapter 55 . 9/22/2012
I love your sesshoumaru and kagome fics. So how I ended up here must of been a really slow day. But I have to say im pretty in love with your koga right now. That you are able to keep them all in character I find very impressive. Hope you continue.
AngelloDream chapter 55 . 9/13/2012
DDD: Y U MAKE THIS SO GOOD?! I NEED MORE NOW! DDDD:
RedThread chapter 55 . 8/30/2012
Love this story! Can't wait for an update, whenever that will be. :)
IrishDarkFire chapter 55 . 8/29/2012
EEEE ! did that imp just do the baby chick thing and think Kagome is it's mommy?/
sesshbaby chapter 55 . 8/17/2012
is patently waiting for this to be updated...just so you know...;)
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »