Reviews for The Poison Tree
Candy Phantom chapter 13 . 6/30
13 is my favorite number. Guess my least favorite, and you get a cat.
Candy Phantom chapter 5 . 6/30
St. Patrick's Day is my half birthday! Yay!
CityofBlood chapter 4 . 6/27
I'm only on chapter 4, but I already hate that cat eyed woman "skatha" or whatever her name was. She is so far perfect. She has a sense of humor, she's pretty, she is powerful, she's a wandcrafter, she can talk to snakes, she's immortal, she's graceful, and she is flawlessly kind. Seriously? This woman is way to flawless. I hate it. She has literally no flaws. Great story, except for this lady. I hate everything about her, and now I hate the story. It was a terrible idea to bring her in. Generally, I hate all OCs that are perfect. In fact, I hate anyone that's perfect because it's unrealistic and annoying. I would have continued to read this story, but because of this perfect(ly annoying) character, I will not continue from chapter 4. I will use it, however, as an example to my friends as how not to make an OC. I'm trying to help you… I like the plot though. Nice idea, though not very original.
Why was Hermione there in the first place? I thought they only had the Gryffs and Snakes in double classes? And the Puffs and Claws in another class?
I like Laini. That Tally Ho thing was hilarious. I also like how you snuck in that POTC quote.
Oh boy, an OP OC...
Haha I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who dreams about fan fiction! :D Also Breaking Benjamin YAY!
spyinsecret007 chapter 21 . 4/15
I WANT TO KILL DUMB-LO-MORT!
PLEASE AUTHOR! I BEG YOU , PLEASE! KILL HIM WITH YOU AUTHOR POWER!
spyinsecret007 chapter 17 . 4/15
Laini better be alive or you're dead ,Author.
jdg0l1n chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
OK, dreadful, evil cliffhanger! (Sticks out tongue.) Still I would only say that for a story I loved and & characters in which I'd become ...invested(?) Since this is the 1st fic of yours I've read I hope the sequel does exist and that it's finished or might be finished if your RL permits. The ending might be even more evil if U had poor Neville wandering around alone & confused somewhere...just saying. It could even be an omake, perhaps? Thanks for the fun anyway!
jdg0l1n chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
Saw your note about reviews being lacking so here goes...this is a really fun fic, very nicely reimagined version of Book 1. But then I'm a a sucker for Syltherin Harry. Hey I know I'm only on chapter 19 and the thing is finished but it would be good to see more Severus.
Anyway thanks for writing such a cool fic.
Skatha is a great OC. Hope you keep writing know this is an older story now.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
In the possibly close to 300 HP stories I've read this year this is the first one where Neville is in Slytherin.
LoveUriah101 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Not signed in. Will do real review at the end. I would just like to point out that you have 3 houses in charms class Slytherin (Harry), Gryffindor (Ron), and Ravenclaw (Hermione). I'm not sure f this was done on purpouse or not I just wanted to let you know seeing as it is not cannon.
TinaMaki chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
Oh wow, Dumbledore really is an arse in this story!
Anyway, it was captivating. I am totally reading the sequl.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
I thought granger was an eagle, what she doing in a class with the lions and the snakes?