Reviews for The Poison Tree
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
This is complete fucking shit, so shit that even shit can't describe it
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Fucking shit
rowenasheir chapter 7 . 8/21/2016
She needs to get rid of the Dursleys or AD will send him back!
LordKallig977 chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
I'm sorry if what I say in this review is shown in literally the next chapter, but I hope that this isn't gonna be one of those cliche Harry first hates Hermione but once he sees she's useful starts to act GENUINELY nice. I sincerely hope if he is nice to her, it's just him acting, secretly manipulating her. I hate stories where Harry hates Muggles alot yet accepts Hermione just because she's smart.
Kris chapter 19 . 4/15/2016
Augusta Longbottom effectively ended her house line over House prejudice, unless there is some cousin Neville's age somewhere. I would think that there would be some significant backlash from the pureblood families.
atymer chapter 21 . 10/9/2015
I am upset and livid and I want to murder Dumpy! He is the true evil of the wizarding world! The git, the bas...
I am counting to one hundred, but it ain't helping!
Oh, thank goodness there is a sequel and Dumpy better be drawn and quartered in it!
Mewsali chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
13 is my favorite number. Guess my least favorite, and you get a cat.
Mewsali chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
St. Patrick's Day is my half birthday! Yay!
CityofBlood chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
I'm only on chapter 4, but I already hate that cat eyed woman "skatha" or whatever her name was. She is so far perfect. She has a sense of humor, she's pretty, she is powerful, she's a wandcrafter, she can talk to snakes, she's immortal, she's graceful, and she is flawlessly kind. Seriously? This woman is way to flawless. I hate it. She has literally no flaws. Great story, except for this lady. I hate everything about her, and now I hate the story. It was a terrible idea to bring her in. Generally, I hate all OCs that are perfect. In fact, I hate anyone that's perfect because it's unrealistic and annoying. I would have continued to read this story, but because of this perfect(ly annoying) character, I will not continue from chapter 4. I will use it, however, as an example to my friends as how not to make an OC. I'm trying to help you… I like the plot though. Nice idea, though not very original.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
Why was Hermione there in the first place? I thought they only had the Gryffs and Snakes in double classes? And the Puffs and Claws in another class?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
I like Laini. That Tally Ho thing was hilarious. I also like how you snuck in that POTC quote.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
Oh boy, an OP OC...
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
Haha I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who dreams about fan fiction! :D Also Breaking Benjamin YAY!
spyinsecret007 chapter 21 . 4/15/2015
I WANT TO KILL DUMB-LO-MORT!
PLEASE AUTHOR! I BEG YOU , PLEASE! KILL HIM WITH YOU AUTHOR POWER!
spyinsecret007 chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
Laini better be alive or you're dead ,Author.