Reviews for The Poison Tree
jdg0l1n chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
OK, dreadful, evil cliffhanger! (Sticks out tongue.) Still I would only say that for a story I loved and & characters in which I'd become ...invested(?) Since this is the 1st fic of yours I've read I hope the sequel does exist and that it's finished or might be finished if your RL permits. The ending might be even more evil if U had poor Neville wandering around alone & confused somewhere...just saying. It could even be an omake, perhaps? Thanks for the fun anyway!
jdg0l1n chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
Saw your note about reviews being lacking so here goes...this is a really fun fic, very nicely reimagined version of Book 1. But then I'm a a sucker for Syltherin Harry. Hey I know I'm only on chapter 19 and the thing is finished but it would be good to see more Severus.
Anyway thanks for writing such a cool fic.
Skatha is a great OC. Hope you keep writing know this is an older story now.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
In the possibly close to 300 HP stories I've read this year this is the first one where Neville is in Slytherin.
LoveUriah101 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Not signed in. Will do real review at the end. I would just like to point out that you have 3 houses in charms class Slytherin (Harry), Gryffindor (Ron), and Ravenclaw (Hermione). I'm not sure f this was done on purpouse or not I just wanted to let you know seeing as it is not cannon.
TinaMaki chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
Oh wow, Dumbledore really is an arse in this story!
Anyway, it was captivating. I am totally reading the sequl.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
I thought granger was an eagle, what she doing in a class with the lions and the snakes?
TARDISbluu chapter 22 . 1/9/2014
What the fuck?! *creis* Noooooooo! I have seen WAY too many stories where they say that there's a sequel or will be or whatever and there's none so please please please I hope you were actually telling the truth and there really is this "Creeping Ivy" Gaaaaaaaahhhhh! You've reduced me to run-on sentences! This is horrible! :O I'm usually such a grammar freak... BUT I DON'T CARE! I'm going to your profile, now, and I'm going to search for this sequel! Normally I don't freak about cliffhangers, but this must be the worst one I've ever read! Gaahahhhhhhhhh!

xD

See you at the sequel!

- Tasha
TARDISbluu chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
(Chapter 3)
He said his real name in front of Madame Malkin. Just saying. He was introduced as Osiris, then he introduced himself as Harry Potter. One would think the Madame would comment. xD

- Tasha
talenkarr chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
I like laini she is just t cute for words
MayzeMerlo chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
This is an amazing blend of the Dark Harry persona and the canon story! I Love it so much! Please work on the sequel as much as possible, I am dying to know the rest o the story!
edboy4926 chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
Good story
Looking forward to the sequel
Hope Harry gets rescued.
InuFanJinx chapter 22 . 4/3/2013
Great story. Thank you for writing and posting it for out enjoyment. Now off to the next part!
DaisyKitten chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
Hermione shouldn't be in Charms with Ron and Harry. There are only two Houses in each class.
DaisyKitten chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
The Houses are in alphabetical order. Why does nobody ever notice this?
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Your idea is interesting.