Reviews for A Real Date
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
This is the greatest, most perfect-est Brittana two-shot I have ever read! I love how Santana didn't hesitate long to ask Britt out, and that Britt's parents are ok with them. I love how they did the one thing Santana teases Q and Finn about -the staring at each other like two doofases in love. :) I love how sweet and caring San was with Chrissy, and how she promised her flowers -purple, to match her room better, instead of just being cross, or brushing her off, or telling her they were for Britt only.

I love how they didn't go to Breadstix like Britt thought, and that they went to a nice romantic restaurant and that they weren't asked to leave because they are both girls (and that San took advice from Finn, lol). I love how they were able to have a very nice evening, and that Britt and San held hands, out in the open, and weren't talked bad about for it. I love how they topped off the evening with making out and making s'mores, and that Britt's "surprise" in her room was Santana sneaking in.

I loved all of it! You have written this so amazingly, and I would love, love, love to read more of your stories, or even more to this one! Like a spin-off maybe? Where they tell the Glee kids, or San's parents, or maybe coming out to Santana's grandma? All I can say though, is wow! What a terrific Brittana story. :)
TTshorty33 chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
Haha the ending was adorable
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Cute
GleeLover0210 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
This story is amazing and so cute
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
:)(: Your writing is wonderful and their beautiful, sweet, Brittana date just gave me all kinds of cavities but that's perfectly okay. It was worth every cavity. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
:)(: Alrighty...ummm, this is spectacularly all kinds of amazing adorableness.
I'm so happy Santana asked.
Artie's a douche. :)(:
heyalove chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
aww. sweet. but i want more!
hfaley chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
yep. this. a thousand times over.
NeeseNeese chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Awh i love this it's so cute
maskedreader21 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
This was great! Can they have another date? Pleaaaase:)
hi chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
YOUR ENDING WAS JUST DFHJGVHC. this is the most cutest freaking story i've read by far, the fluff had just got me fangirling and smiling like none other. if only you were ryan murphy. lord, jesus, mary, and joseph, that would be the hugest blessing of all
BrittanaAllDay chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
So cute
singlevow chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
So sweet, I loved it!
Redreeder chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
What a perfect 1st date for our girls! I love that Sanny took Brit someplace new, to make their 1st date just that much more wonderful. You did a lot w/just 2 chapters; great job!
qwAEUI chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
This is adorbs!~ I love it.