Reviews for Magique
FallonNicole86 chapter 24 . 2/19
I'm a more than a little confused as to why this story only has 500 reviews. It is such a great harmony story: the premise is super clever and original, the characters are multidimensional, and the writing was awesome! You kept me in a state of constant heartache for maybe 20 chapters. I wanted more with every word I read and ended up finishing this story in about 4 hours.

The only criticism is that I wanted more! The ending tied up the story with a bow but I wanted that bow to be bigger! I would love to see an epilogue! I want to know if Hermione ends up being a political player. I want to know about their marriage. I also want them to have all the babies and be surrounded by hearts all the time because they deserve it after all they went through.

Putting this on my favorites and definitely rereading again and again! Thanks for the great story!
Janna18 chapter 24 . 12/18/2014
Super sweet story!
Well written with a realistic plot, flow-y script, awesome character realizations! Emotional and entertaining. Kudos.
I'll review every chapter when I can - you deserve it!
luxionna chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
I know this is AU and all, but you've twisted the characters so much, I honestly couldn't give a damn about any of them. I actually found myself rooting for Clara and hating Hermione - my favorite character ever. Your Hermione is a weak, pathetic girl whose existence is entirely dependent on men. When I got to the chapter where we find out she repeatedly slept with Ron because she missed Harry so much, I just gave up. I am utterly disgusted by this Hermione, and refuse to read any further.
DarkHarmonian chapter 24 . 12/29/2013
An awsome story couldnt stop reading it untill i finished it once i started i hope you make more like this one
Japboix1 chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Ugh, so I know this story is older, and I'm kind of behind on reading it, but a lot of the authors I like favorited it which made me read it. And while I found the story to be great so far, I don't really understand some of the things happening. Like why the situation between Harry and Hermione is Harry's fault. I mean, he's clueless, yeah, but Hermione is just as capable of declaring her feelings as him and, considering it's her who keeps pushing him away, I'm sort of confused about why Harry is the one being told how he messed Hermione up. Just my opinion though. You've obviously gotten a lot of good reviews and like I said, I liked it up to this point.
Are101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Beautiful take on one of my favorite couples. I was looking at all your stories and came to the the conclusion that you are find of them also.
THEPrincessx chapter 21 . 1/17/2013
I liked how you included that bit of history between Ron and hermione it was interesting. I am randomly reviewing because I saw you were rly close to 500 reviews and I thought I would make it happen. Awesome story.
THEPrincessx chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Lol I see you implied Clara and Cedric getting together nice touch but even tho clara was innocent I don't think I'll ever like her character.
THEPrincessx chapter 24 . 1/17/2013
Very beautiful. I really enjoyed this story, great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was really good. It was so hard to put down before I went to bed
Stephen chapter 24 . 11/26/2012
YESSSSS! That evil whore got what was coming to her and it was a happy ending. I loved it and I think i'm going to go read In Too Deep because it sounds intresting. Much love and keep writing :)
Stephen chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Sorry I was trying to finnish this before I gave you an awesome review (yes before I know the end) but I just have to say on thing. I BET SHES PREGO! I just bet she is. I hope that made your day when you read this lol :P
emma94 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
talk about a summary the sound like bbc merlin intros!

I must say i am very interpreted by this story and look forward to reading this story.
Smiling-Eyes11 chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
such a wonderfully constructed story. :D enjoyed reading it!
danceegirl92 chapter 24 . 9/19/2012
Loved your story! So glad I was able to read the whole thing in one go...the wait would have killed me :)