Reviews for Asura and Devas
gabrielatsuki chapter 2 . 4/20
DedicatedReader chapter 2 . 4/6
Ok, just discovered these. Please tell me you still have enough muse to eventually get back to this pairing? These oneshot ideas are so very mean, all the temptation yet none of the hope.
Yamaiestjulie chapter 2 . 2/24
Thanks for such a good story. I really would like to read Bad idea, please
Blushing Green Apple chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
Either 1 or 2!
EmptySurface chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
I have no idea if you're interested in this, but I'll give it a shot; it sounds interesting.

The Dursleys are going to try their damnest to hide the way they treated Harry during his childhood, which will give away more and more cracks the more questions get asked. I mean, just a "Can I see my old room?" Would pretty much send the Dursleys into panic. :P And Mihawk would undoubtedly be able to read the signs and get more and more pissed, because this is his little brother, and these people doesn't have a single photo of him. In fact, there's not a single sign of Kei ever having lived in this house, and he'll be all suspicious and ask pointed, probing questions, which will make Zoro and Kei eye him weirdly, before Zoro catches on. Zoro will go into over-protective mode. Maybe. Or he'll just crack his nuckles threateningly and demand to know what the fuck is going on here! :P I can't see it ending on a calm, friendly note, that's for sure... Don't really know how Kei would react as well. He'd probably start asking questions about his parents and then maybe move on to being told about Hogwarts and the Weasleys, who would be very interesting to read about in a scene with Kei, Zoro and Mihawk. :P

And I think Harry (you were intending for the Marine to be Harry, right?) as a Marine would be fantastic! Just, imagine him having gone against his superiors to save a shitload of people and tried to out a super-corrupt officer or something, but having been brought down and tossed into a cell instead, because most of the Marines are egoistical, money-grabbing assholes. He'd be PISSED and probably hurt -because I can't see him going down without a fight- and Zoro'll come in and suddenly, there's this guy venting at the pirate, ranting about the fuckers Harry used to work for. Zoro will be vaguely impressed and ask a few questions about what he did to get incarcerated and treated worse than a pirate. Their escape would no doubt be of epic proportions. :D

Anyway, thank for a very interesting read! (Just ignore this if you want)
AyameRose chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
I like the descriptions of bad ideas and cellmates! Do those next please!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Im voting for 1:Cellmates!

I love chapter 2! It was a really good one-shot.
4701rose chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
Cellmates!
crobhdearg chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
I loved this story. I would really like to see option A, cell-mates, the option B, bad idea. They both sound awesome, but cell-mates is the one I want to read first.
Your stories are so amazing, like, I don't even like the sound of the story or the non-Harry Potter half of the crossover, but your writing style is so... addictive, captivating, and just plain fun! I don't even like One Piece, but I love your story... you are too amazing!
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
This is just so cute ;) U quite love the story too ;)
Zayabel Draga chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
oooooohhhh #2!
Hikari-Hikaru chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Number 1
Ghostunderasheet chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
I vote number two!
Snow0Redemption chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Oooh, "Bad ideas" sounds good. I think "Sister" is a close second.
RinRin-Chama chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
this one is one of my all time FAVORITE zoro/harry stories! -somehow hugs your story- Thank you for writing and posting is here! So, in short, LOVE it!