Reviews for Asura and Devas
Im voting for 1:Cellmates!

I love chapter 2! It was a really good one-shot.
4701rose chapter 2 . 2/22
Cellmates!
crobhdearg chapter 2 . 2/9
I loved this story. I would really like to see option A, cell-mates, the option B, bad idea. They both sound awesome, but cell-mates is the one I want to read first.
Your stories are so amazing, like, I don't even like the sound of the story or the non-Harry Potter half of the crossover, but your writing style is so... addictive, captivating, and just plain fun! I don't even like One Piece, but I love your story... you are too amazing!
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 1/13
This is just so cute ;) U quite love the story too ;)
Zayabel13 chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
oooooohhhh #2!
Hikari-Hikaru chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Number 1
Ghostunderasheet chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
I vote number two!
Snow0Redemption chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Oooh, "Bad ideas" sounds good. I think "Sister" is a close second.
RinRin-Chama chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
this one is one of my all time FAVORITE zoro/harry stories! -somehow hugs your story- Thank you for writing and posting is here! So, in short, LOVE it!
biblioholic chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Nice story. I hope you get ideas to continue it. Like where thr strawhats go next, how Zoro and Kai's relationship progresses.

I do like the cellmates idea.

Looking forward to reading more of your writing.
narutofan777 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Sister is my choice also please try to work in some cross dressing for harry its so fun
Kikko Malfoy Sagittarius chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
hello i'm interesting by the second story : Bad Ideas. This story seems to be excellent .
Himitsu no Neko chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
If you're still accepting votes for you're poll, I'd like to see number 1. If not that's fine, you're busy enough with the others stories you have going. In any case it's an interesting idea that I'd very much like to see and it could likely be a chapter fic–that'd be the best!

Off to read your other works!

Lina
Mirage chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
love this and the second chapnis absolutely great will ther be a second part to ch. two?
Yizuki chapter 2 . 3/21/2014