Reviews for You Wanted To See Me?
u r awesome chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Woah! Extremely HOT and sexy!
You characterized Nina and Lily extremely well! Thomas was funny in this story! I loved his French outbursts! ;D
Great story! It was unique, very entertaining, captivating, and humorous! I enjoyed reading it very much! Great job!

u r awesome
Sk8euzenherb chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Nice fic :)

I'd only correct you for french words, if you don't mind : "Bon seigneur" would be better as "Bon Dieu!" or simply "Seigneur!", and we say "Mesdemoiselles" instead of "Mademoiselles".

Except for that, it's perfect
csilli chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
steaming hot. very well done! ;)
fishxcustard chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Perfection. Plus that last line is amazing.
depaul7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Nice! But with all one shots, wishing there was more.. :-) good job and thanks for posting.
LisbethsGirlfriend chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That was well-written and sexy as hell. *sigh* I want my own sexy time with Natalie, ha.
anissa7118 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awww, but that means I lost my original review. OK, I get to review again. :)

I love how Lily is *right there* with the innuendo. And I also love how Nina's sexual style echoes her dancing. Well done with that analogy. I'm also terribly jealous of how quickly you can turn a scene white-hot.

Poor Thomas. I do feel sorry for him even while I agree with Lily's assessment of why he didn't give them hell. Somehow I don't think he'd ever let them hear the end of this incident, though.

As for the ending, gorgeous. Your writing is always so descriptive. Bravo!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Hilarious!..

Although, if you need something, I'm sure I could try to take care of it for you…"

I was a little uncertain if their being an 'item' previously was assumed or if this quite abrupt beginning is their reality?

Really liked the description of Nina's fingers dancing with as much precision and effectiveness as her whole person.

Ending line was brilliant and well played.

Thanks for writing!