Reviews for Specimen 001
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 9 . 11/8
Hands down the weirdest thing I've ever read, but amazing anyway! I love it! And I would have liked a baby sequel, lol.
mailaine chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
This is really weird, but a really awesome story
Rascal chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Go Cas!
Hiwatari-Winchester addict chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
I don't know where the hell did you come up with this idea but its was awesome.. and kinda gross..
Interactions with Sam were really hilarious though!
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
I was hoping to see more of this. It's a shame it's so short.
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
omg I loved it !
I love your story !
and I love your humor especially in this chapt !
the bunker is an awesome idea you had for this story/situation btw
and hells yeah please more more more ! Sabriel will be awesome ! Sam can heal Gabe's heart and I want to see Cas and Dean with their babies ! 3
42SantaBaby42 chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
This was... disturbing and so hott. I loved it and wanted to puke. It was cute and creepy. The best kind of contradiction. Nicely done!
Anna chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
But a nice weird. Or at least I believe so.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
*blinks* ...oh...oh my... *blushes, faints*
Cannibals Welcome chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Aaw, over already?

I was sorta looking forward to them raising 80 odd little Enochians. Reminds me of Finding Nemo and also a fic written by Maiden of the Moon. Her pen name was something like that...

I liked it. It's been a while since I've left so many reviews on something, but this definitely deserved it. I will have incredibly strange dreams tonight, I am sure. I like Octodude... :D
Cannibals Welcome chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
I can't even begin to imagine.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
I love the way you put that.

I will never be able to get over this fanfic. It's so individual, unique. Never read one like it. I'm not quite sure if that's a compliment. I'm very confused as to how I feel about this story.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Fuck, this just won't end well, will it?
Cannibals Welcome chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
This is intensely uncomfortable and incredibly hot at the same time.

Hentai, man, you have been watching way too much freaking hentai.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
I feel.. wrong. I found that ... What have you done, to make me consider this... geez, I can't even get it out.

You're a good writer, okay?