Reviews for Deadly Sea's Deepen Secret
alexandryte chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
I am so sad that this story came to an end... I still love it though. I am also glad you put in my OC. And don't worry, it's owk if Mais's character and mine like each other lol.

See ya!
Captain Indecisive chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I love this story. I was browsing communities and I came across this wonder. Thank you for writing such a great story. Now excuse me while i read the rest.
alexandryte chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Oh so sorry for the late review. The laptop was literally snatched away from me when I was done reading this... they muttered something about sharing is caring...

Anyway, see ya! It's almost 3 am right now. I'm off to bed now. Plz update soon XD

See ya!
alexandryte chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Oooooh the suspence! I so can't wait for the next chapter! It sounds like it's gonna be cool!

Bro vs Bro, Surprise visitors, what could be better? XD

Plz update soon.
shadowjinx chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
Sorry I haven't been reviewing lately, I've been quite busy.

Whoa so people like Lena and Stoica have siblings too. Interesting.

Cool chapter.
alexandryte chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
I am so sorry for the late review- I had no idea you updated! My bad. Anyway, great chapter! Plz update soon and... I hope the brawlers will go easier on their older sibilings now.
alexandryte chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
It's official. I love Aquen.

Yes! You finally put in the brawlers sibilings. Plz update soon. (I would have regviewed sooner but my laptop was dying and I had to rush it to the PC hospital across the street).