Reviews for Wrong, Yet Perfect
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Wooooow! One of the best Buzz/Jessie stories I've ever read and technically, in a way, they weren't even really in it, lol. I like the whole idea of Bonnie fussing over the problem that is Buzz and Jessie together. Honestly, despite her age, I think that's completely probable. She's a girl and girls like romance, so during her playtimes, this obviously would be a pressing matter for her, lol.

I think it's safe to say that everyone's favorite part was the daydream Bonnie had about them. It was mine, anyway. The whole thing was incredible. I'm not usually one for AU's, but when it comes to Buzz/Jessie human!stories, I just can't get enough of 'em, lol.

I also was shocked to realize you like the pairing Woody/Jessie, too. I would have never guessed that by just reading the story. The whole contrasting storyline [with space and the wild west, and space ranger and cowgirl] was just so amazingly written, I figured you'd be straightforward Buzz/Jessie, lol. You obviously are just a great writer, which works just as well. :]

No flaming, by the way. While I don't really care for the Woody/Jessie pairing, under certain circumstances, I can see the possibility of them together.

Anyways, I'm rambling, so I'll stop now, lol. Seeing how this was your first Toy Story fanfic, I look forward to seeing your other stories. Keep up the great work. :]
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I have to agree with all the previous reviewers- very cute and very amazing :D and especially with iTrouble, as I will show you when I finally get you to watch SPN :DDDDD
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aww that was really cute :) I really liked it a lot.
WorriesAreForSquares chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Very cute! I really liked it. Keep it up :)
iTrouble chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Opposites attract ;D And even if it's so wrong, it can be so right and perfect at the same time. Beautifully written, wonderful story that kept me hooked till the end :)
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wow. Lovely fanfic, Incredibly sweet and perfect.
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
It was really sweet. I liked how the toys never actually came alive in the story, only in Bonnie's daydream. First story I've read like that on here, I believe. Kudos to you for that. :)

~SnZ

-And don't worry, I used to love Woody/Jessie 'till the third movie came along, but I wouldn't turn down a great story just because they are set as each other's love interest. I'm pretty open to anything.
Ally2497 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
omg that was so adorable! im totally in love with this story and you have a wonderful writing style! please write more Buzz/Jessie stories! :)
Cerulean Pen chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
One of the best Buzz/Jessie one-shots I've read in a long time, that happened all in toy-form. ) I love how you portrayed Bonnie, torn over where to pair Jessie and Buzz. It was great, fresh, and just...amazing. ) Please write again!