Reviews for Monster
Omg, sooooooo sad!...But sooooo good!, Your Amazing
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Omfg! I'm sobbing! D':
eclarities chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I'm really late, but this is truly great. (I rhymed, so it must be true!) I can't help the tears running down my face. You're an extraordinary writer.
kyliespenname chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Perfect. Almost made me cry.
I love your writing!
Islandwitch chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Well, this is the first fanfic that's ever made me cry, your writing is beautiful and even when I figured out what was coming I couldn't stop reading but it was definitely Clare's scream at the end that actually made me tear up because truthfully I can't even begin to imagine what Eli was going through but Clare's pain is incredibly relatable.
BelieveTheTrue chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Rereading all my favorited fanfictions. Awesome writing!
naughtsandcrosses chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This made me cry, but it was fantastic :)
BetterThanRevenge chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This story literally made me cry.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story3
heidipoo chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Saddest Eclare story ever an I loved it..
Surprisee22 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
oh my goshh , this was a masterpiece. i am in tears, it is brilliant, you are a fantistic writer!
ElixClareWriter chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This story is absolutley incredible! You are a fantastic writer!
shehadastory chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I am in tears but this was beautiful and oh god i cant even
Never Finding Neverland chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This piece is brilliant! You capture Eli and Clare's crumbling relationship perfectly in the beginning. The short story is amazingly structured and the way this whole story flows is very nice. It's sad to watch both Eli and Clare suffer during the show. Though I despise myself for stereotyping, I fear something similar to this happening whenever Eli is shown to be really upset or conflicted. His devotion to Clare is a tragic romance. I want to see things work out for them, but Eli's health is a bit more important. Your writing is brilliant all around! The way you captured Clare in this piece along with Eli's angst just has me in awe.
Lyss chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
So. I'm pretty sure I reviewed this before, but I dont know, so here it is again.

I AM FREAKIN' CRYING, WOMAN! I swear, you love to see me upset :'( This was amazingggg, even if the ending made me want to throw something out my window because I was crying my eyes out.