Reviews for A NotSoNormal Week 3
bumblebeetuna958 chapter 9 . 1/10
WOW ahsoka is a baby? No nobody said-oof!
Get off me ahsoka
Wait she's gone to some restaraunt ordered enough food for a family and its an all you can eat buffet eating every scrap of food there.
look here she is now.
hi!
*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP*"oh,excuUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP*
Ahsoka cant stop burping.
*flash*
she is a baby!
I have her bathed and settled in her crib with a bottle.
Now back to my review...

I was glad to see that some stuff was improved since chapter 8,or changed.
snippies...8D lol
kisetakara chapter 4 . 1/1/2018
THE REFERENCES ARE LIT
kisetakara chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
I loved this
CatBludger3903 chapter 21 . 5/11/2016
Yay! Thank you I love this series!
darth revan chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
plo moon can not sense the future. only his master tyyvokka can
darth revan chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
ashoka ate them . duh!
CrazyFangirl XD chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
That was hilarious! XD loved it!
SWA'SBIGGESTFAN chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
First 2 review! :D Where's my free pickle?

Waitwaitwhoa. 197 reviews have been put up BEFORE mine? No fair! :P

Hilarious, love it, and do a week 4. XD

-starwarsartistsbiggestfan
SWA'sBIGGESTFAN chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
You NEED to write a Not-So-Normal Week 4! NOW! I love your comedy stories! :)

-starwarsartistsbiggestfan
AaylaKit chapter 21 . 12/11/2011
Hey, I counted them all. 53. So, ten more! (Sorry this is really late)

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT!

I'm done!

Hey, I just noticed this! Bob and Ahsoka...very similar to my favorite Ahsoka pairing of all time Ahsoka and Boba. You add an a and pronounce it differently. But now I can't use one of the cute names for it. Because Bobahsoka or Ahsoba sounds like I'm talking about Bob, not Boba. Ack! So confusing! Well anyway, I love Ahsoka and Boba. So. Cute. But not canon. Ah well!

One last time- I LOVED IT!
Reader 88 Ahsokalover chapter 21 . 11/26/2011
I can't vote on your poll because I do not have an account, but yes, WRITE A NOT-SO NORMAL WEEK FOUR! PLEASE!
storymonster0 chapter 21 . 10/5/2011
You know, I wish that Ahsoka and Bob got together. Oh well. And I feel really bad for Plo, I once missed a Cub Scout meeting and probably felt the same way. (I prize those things almost more than anything else) But I still like it! someday, when You aren't very busy, maybe You could make A Not So Normal Week 4. LOL. And PS for a few chapters: Ahsoka doesn't have Lekku, she has Montrals. Bye!

PS II: I comment at Boys with the same name, and when I'm older I'm going to have an account at a bunch of Wikis. I nearly fainted when i found out that You are Star 's AHSOKASBIGGESTFAN. I didn't comment there, but still.

Here's how i found A Not So Normal Week in 2010, way back when it had only 3 chapters. I was browsing around at the Star Wars section of this website, and 1 of my favorite storys was "Chaos on deck" but then I found your story and it looked interesting, so i clicked it, and nearly died laughing. Bye!
An Ahsoka Tano Fan chapter 21 . 10/3/2011
There is a NoSoNormalWeek sized hole in my heart. Thought I'd let you know...

P.S. Does anyone know what shape a NSNW gap is shaped like?
Azalea.Rose chapter 21 . 10/2/2011
That was hilarious! Although I really didn't want to see this end you did a great job of doind so. Are we going to see that story?
AaylaKit chapter 21 . 10/1/2011
Sorry, my touchscreen sent it! Agh, stupid thing...

But anyways.

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT IT WAS AWESOME I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT II LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT. My genetic clone wants to read it now, and I think that combined I have 50,.so I WILL RETURN WITH THE REST AFTER SHE READS IT!

Thanks a TON genetic clone!

-Circe, or AaylaKit