Reviews for My mother
Charon-Sama chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is so fuckin' awesome :')
buneary709 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
wow..really sad.
DarkRocketX chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Very emotional and interesting. I quite like it but you could somewhat describe the situations a bit better. Anyway, well done.
fire-dragonz chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
WOW!That was fantastic, probably my favourite short fanfic of all, even though it was only one chapter long it explained so much and was really interesting. Aw, poor Giovanni getting arrested and he didn't even know his mothers name, plus he left behind his best and most trusted friend Persian. Aww,sad BUT cute! I loved it! -
A Little Dash of Anarchy chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
i loved that i really enjoyed it well done :)

x

aeris
Dragon Master Cohl chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Like it. (Especially compared to what I've been lookin through today) Think it would be better if he had a Meowth, just because it pre evo. But that doesn't really matter. Quote; I was surrounded by criminals and I knew that one day I would be worse than any of them. End Quote. That is REALLY BAD grammar. Correct version. I was surrounded by criminals. And I knew one day that I would be as worse, or more evil than any of them. KAY. WOW, she smart, Giovanni must be a genius with that kind of mom. BTW, male or female Nidoran? Ther is a special about a backflash of team rocket meeting eachother & passing a test. Meowth had just been brought in. Jessie & James were teenagers then. If she had met him any earlier he might die of old age soon. (Laughs)Anyway, he still had Persian then. (Remember Meowth's has rivalry with Persian throughouty the show, or did you not see the show. You have to see the show at least once or you don't deserve to make a Pokemon fanfic.) It didn't run away at all.

Sad he doesn't know his mom's name.
Master Giovanni chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
wow! That's a great 1st chapter.
It's so hard seeing Giovanni as a kid living with all that pain. It's true that Giovanni's only friend is Persian.
I believe that to/that, Giovanni's rival was...
Prof. Oak. (please don't ask.) One more thing I think might have happened was that, He meet Delhia when he was little and feel in love, then ran away. Then soon meet her again, only at that time he was forced (by his mom) to be the leader. So yeah,I'm one of those people who think Giovanni is Ash's father.

I really don't know what you think about all this,it's your fanfic anyway.
I hope you write more on Giovanni's life, I'm a big fan.
Thanks for writing it!
-Master Giovanni
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Not bad. Not bad at all.
Jax Malcolm chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
That was an incredible story. Very well written and somewhat emotional, plus it shines a different light on an old character. I quite like it. _
clara200 chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Wow good fic Giovanni is an intreasting charater.
vanishingact chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
aw... how sad... ::wipes tear from eye:: you rock, my friend.
XChaos chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
I decided to go back to the very first Pokemon fanfics, and this one caught my eye! It really made me cry. Seriously. I love it how Giovanni trusted only Pokemon (because humans weren't to be trusted). It also put resoning behind Meowth being dumped for Top Cat (Meowth be my favorite Pokemon charater, mind you). I always imagined Giovanni as the lonely, isolated child.

If only Madame Boss was really that nice. In the Japanese CD Drama, she called Giovanni a "brat boy" or something similar.
Iseria Dweller chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
wow! Gio doesn't know his mom's name? poor him!
Kitzophrenic chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Lovely...
Kristen Riddle chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Wow! That was so sweet! Aw! I feel sorry for Giovanni now. Who knew that he had such a history. Where did his mother go anyway?