Reviews for Visions 7
ILBS chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
A great story and wonderful written!
phyllis16 chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
I THINK I HAVE READ ALL THESE STORIES EXCEPT 2. I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU SO MUCH FOR A WONDERFUL EVENING
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
Ah, so that's where those flashbacks came from. The brothers came out of this experience even closer than before... Good story.
casammy chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhh breathing again coolly, dean this one again together with sammy and I hope that this time does not make the kid alone to go to the bath
huge sg1 fan chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
great story. love it. :)
jwinchesterkent chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
love Love LOVE IT! Best one yet! That has gotta be the most beautiful ending! So sweet! Winchesters forever!
hotshow chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
I just read the last few chapters - very good.

This was a very good story - I enjoyed it a lot.

Good luck with your finals.

hellhunting chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
Awww great ending :) can't beat a little brotherly love. As Dean would say - 'you're awesome!' xD Hope your doing a 'Visions 8'? hint hint?
Paulathe Cat chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
I knew it. YOU are a trickster, aren't you! :
Paulathe Cat chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
I was NOT expecting Trickster! I'm glad you brought the brothers back together hough. As for not getting e-mails... I didn't get thi chapter in e-mail but I have been checking pretty regularly and I check the bottom of the page to see if new chaps are there. Yay, me! It's getting frustrating but I guess it's what we SPN fans get for being so prolific.
huge sg1 fan chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
great chapter. i have a feeling its about to get really interesting. can't wait to read more. hope you update again soon. :)
hotshow chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
I just discovered this chapter on my computer - thought I had read it but realised I hadn't.

Poor Sam - can't wait to find out what happens next.

hotshow chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
I thought this chapter was very good.

I'm looking forward to finding out what the trickster has in store next.

Principessa Di Morte chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
Oh no! This guy's one serious fugly... Poor boys. How will they get themselves out of this one? Well, we know how to kill a trickster, right? So... *hopeful smile* Let's hope they get to butt-kicking soon.
casammy chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
For that the tricskter wishes dead sammy?