Reviews for Fragile Things
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 8/2
X) Love the story! It's adorable!
ohmytheon chapter 1 . 7/9
This is too freaking adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Holy smokes this is fantastic the whole way though.
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
It was so sweet for the Elric's to give her flowers :)
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Aww, this is so adorable and funny! I love it.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
D'aaaawwwwwww Thank you for sharing this. :) It made me smile.
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
What a sweet story!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Cute on so many levels. Ed and Riza putting Mustang in his place, now that was funny!
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I will laugh if the day comes when someone writes Ed stealing Hawkeye from Mustang.
Please tell me that doesn't exist...
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Oh, bbys... Their antics constantly amuse me. I like the idea of the violets - giving people potted plants is such a better idea than cut flowers, imo.
Skynote chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
So cute! To Ed and Al's bickering in the beginning, to Roy's childish jealousy, to Riza giving away the flowers right in front of him (hehe), but keeping one rose for herself... There's very fitting symbolism in this one-shot as well. I always liked how Riza talked with the Elric brothers in the manga/anime, and you handled it very nicely. And I really enjoyed Ed's quick jab at Mustang on his way out.
emachookie chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
That was so cute!
Spinning Bird Kick chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was so cute.
I love Riza Hawkeye so much! She is such an admirable lady and this made me adore her so much more. The Elric brothers were very cute too. I forgot how young they are when the series first begins and how old Riza actually is compared to them; their interaction made my heart melt, especially as they waited for her answer to their gift.
Oh and of course, Mr. Roy Mustang. You silly man! Riza's so good at handling him; it was so sweet to see her get all fluttered about a rose from him. (:
By the way, this was a lovely piece to read.
Kita Me chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
One: Roy, Master Womanizer and Suave Operator, has loads to learn from simple, heartfelt gestures like the one the Elric brothers did.

Two: The violets symbolized Riza perfectly. :)

Three: Roy should get "insecure" more often. Has Roy make more of an effort to make Riza feel loved.

Four: Even if that one rose wilts, Riza proves that it's the thought behind it, that one sweet gesture that counts. Because love never wilts. Because it's that kind of love that comes from that one person whom she truly cares for. She will always protect him-and he will always protect her happiness.

Five: And because of that, Riza will always love him and only him, no matter what.

I loved your story. Kudos for the hard work! :)
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 4/6/2013