Reviews for Fragile Things
anubislover chapter 1 . 3/7
This was so freaking adorable I can barely speak. I wish something like this had happened in cannon; I always felt like the Elric brothers would consider Hawkeye someone special in their lives and would do something nice for her. And Roy's reaction was perfect. Well done!
yummypie193 chapter 1 . 3/2
You tell him, gurl! XDD
Pininfarina chapter 1 . 3/2
yes HELLO I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THE BIT AT THE END. You went from sweet to hilarious to sweet again seamlessly and wow that was a great little one-shot! LOVE.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Bashful, caring Al and Ed giving Hawkeye a potted flower. Riza feeling motherly affection for the boys. Roy being over the top and literally FLOODING RIZA WITH ROSES. This is so cute, I can't stand it. *squealing*

Also, look who knows so much about the language of flowers, Colonel Mustang. *waggles eyebrows*
janica.lipa chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
oh my gosh! im screaming! im squeeling! im so happy!

your story really really made my day i couldnt stop smiling! (thus making my housemates think im rabid or something) its very sweet but not OOC at all. i really love it when the boys see hawkeye as a substitute mother :)

ps. i really love all your fma stories. you never seem to run out of inspirations whatever they may be :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Up to this day, this fic still makes me feel warm and fluffy inside. Very well-written!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
This is so cute
Maria Paula chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Owww my! So cute!
great gospel chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
This was adorable. I love the idea of the Elrics being so anxious about giving her a present. And then forgetting to get one for Winry haha. Nicely done.
alqui chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
You write good stories.
rhodablanche chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
stumbled upon this treasure and, several minutes later, turned into a gushing mess of a fan :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This was adorable on every level :3
The boys rushing to get Winry something was a cute touch
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
This was so unbelievably cute and sweet! So much heart packed in there, it was just what I needed!
Very in character and so Riza!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
X) Love the story! It's adorable!
ohmytheon chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
This is too freaking adorable.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »