Reviews for The letter
silkyjacob chapter 11 . 9/8
Looking forward to a conclusion
corkykellems chapter 11 . 9/7
Glad to hear Looking forward to a conclusion
4Gracie04 chapter 11 . 9/7
Awesome! Can't wait!
silkyjacob chapter 10 . 9/1
yes! I finally found your story again I
moraine9 chapter 10 . 8/30
WTF CLIFF HANGER!
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 8/29
Ok she cannot put this all on Ted. She blames him for alot. Yeah the guy is a master manipulator that always convinced her to do things his way and for her to listen. But heres the kicker she never said stop I dont want this. No I dont like that. She never set boundries of what Ted was allowed to dictate in her life. She basically gave him free reign to do what the fuck he wanted with her. How is that his fault. That was on her. Since the get go if she wanted to see Jacob then she should have said so. The way she set boundries with Charlie when he wanted to forbid her from seeing Ted is what she should have also done with Ted about Jacob. Cause blaming Ted soley because now this was happening is not fair, she allowed him to do all this and never said no. She needs to start taking responsibility for her actions. She says shes an adult well part of adulthood is taking responsibility when you mess up and this one was on her. So step up sweetheart. This is sarah88 under a new name.
Alicia Trinidad chapter 10 . 8/28
yes! I finally found your story again I was reading on Jacob black and pack but never got to finish I cant wait to see how this ends! ..
4Gracie04 chapter 10 . 8/28
Love it! Thank you for updating! Can't wait for more! Awesome story!
decadenceofmysoul chapter 10 . 8/28
Awesome story so far!
corkykellems chapter 14 . 3/2
Just found this Story and got hooked...I do hope You Plan to give Us an Ending at Least...Great Story...Thanks
Bella pissed at edward for sending Jake an invitation? He abused and manipulated Bella. He lied to her. Mocked her judgement and belittled her intelligence Made her feel weak, unattractive and unworthy. Treated Bella like a pet poodle. Bella could give a fuck about anybody but Bella. That has been made abundantly clear. Bella aint with the corpse out of love. Who Dedweird is as a person sails right past her empty little head. The corpse is a mass murderer. He tells Bella he only killed people who thought bad thoughts. I mean...really? Like wanting to drink someones blood and take their life isnt a bad thought. He has killed dozens in cold blood and he didnt do it to save anybody. But he can give Bella what she wants so she could care less about who and what eddie is.
Bella is a destroyer of everything she lays her eyes on. She is selfish, with a sick twisted mind and an empty soul. I have never even understood what someone like jake could ever see in her.
Wee are off to an awful start...
Bella KNOWS she loves Jake more than the corpse. But Bella is a coward and unwilling to take the risk. Dedweird is a sure thing. Jake is all about the risk. He could imprint or leave or stop loving her.
Bella is terrified of all that and thinks being dead is worth it. She is deathly afraid of "what if"
Besides if Bella was soooo sure she would not be running after jake. She would let it go.
Instead of shamelessly using jake which is what she does. Bella is a piece of shit with a twisted dead soul
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Hi everyone, i'm sorry i haven't updated for so long. Life just kept getting in the way and i kind of forgot about this story. I'm currently working on the next two chapters, so hopefully i'm going to be able to give you an update soon. Here is the trailer for this story:

watch?vMwuZNt3NDK8
sarah88 chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
Oh my dear gracious Lord! Thank u someone said it! What Bea told Tefd about Jacob filling a gap that Ted had caused. Finally. I just wished that book Bea would have realized this.
TheLemonist chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
OH FUCK YOU! JUST WHEN IT GOT GOOD!