Reviews for The letter
Hi everyone, i'm sorry i haven't updated for so long. Life just kept getting in the way and i kind of forgot about this story. I'm currently working on the next two chapters, so hopefully i'm going to be able to give you an update soon. Here is the trailer for this story:

sarah88 chapter 4 . 10/31
Oh my dear gracious Lord! Thank u someone said it! What Bea told Tefd about Jacob filling a gap that Ted had caused. Finally. I just wished that book Bea would have realized this.
TheLemonist chapter 14 . 7/25
4Gracie04 chapter 14 . 7/8
Dang! Please finish this story! I just want to see them reunited. Is that asking too much? ;)
sdrlana21 chapter 14 . 5/4
omg i wish you would have at least wrote that next chapter
echo58 chapter 14 . 1/30
It is 4 years later; and PLEASE UPDATE.

Thank you for your writing!1
YaleAceBella12 chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
Please write more...
Grumpy DelSan13 chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
I hope u can update soon I ust got into his story lol n as 4 Teen Wolf I know what you mean this season driving me crazy until your next update
teamjacob0729 chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Oh my goodness, that was a hilarious typo/grammar error. They brainwashed instead of brainstormed. I laughed out loud. Alice & Leah helping out...together? Surprising.
teamjacob0729 chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I think when you say mend, you mean meant. The past tense of mean. I didnt mean to run you over with my car. Oh, I meant to do that...
MysticPixie279 chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
Glad to see you back! no rush..but please update soon! lol. I am loving this and can't wait to see what happens next!
Kas Black Potter chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Keep up the good work and I look forward to the new chapter!
AwEsOmEePiCgIrL chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Awesome thank for writing again
Guest chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
Omg plz just let them reunite then you can abandon it... .plz grrrrr
April-Showers82 chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
I would like to know how the story ends.