Reviews for RED infection
Star chapter 6 . 8/21
Ur story was cool and I hope u make more chapters for this
india chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
i love it when will you make some more
Gabriella chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
Make it Red so then she heals blossom but leaves her sister their on the floor unconious
Gabriella Mayer chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Then Blossom Woke Up From a dream and had to fight the powerpunk girls and got unconscious and was taken to their layer to be distroyed

P.S look up the powerpunk girls on the internet plus I love your stories
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
HAVE SEX BLOSSOM
Toby chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Blossom should tell her sisters about that one girl that she thought that she had dreamed up.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Well what it sounds like is her alien girlfriend is gonna come to the rescue and then BC and Bubbles will find out what's really going on get jealous. Then Red will spend more time with Bubbles and BC which would make blossom jealous and leave on her own path. And then she could run into the rowdy ruff boys and become there whore. Then another fight take place between them all red dies and the sisters are brought together again and realize how powerful there bind is.
CrescentDragon22 chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
So is red in love with blossom are something
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
It was GOOD
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
it was okay just changed the swear words to good words
Chandler223 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Dude this is awesome but can I make a suggestion make it climax then drop the bomb
Ariel Nemican chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I think it's a great idea redoing it (Although I liked the original more so far). Only one thing; and not to sound lile an ass; black holes don't have exits. You're thinking of worm holes.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Good scene,especially since you're just beginning to write these stories. :)

Tiny quibble though,about the anatomy of the hymen,it's actually more of a slightly fleshy membrane right at the entrance of the vagina,so it'd be difficult to introduce anything inside without breaking it.
not so girly chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
it was so intresting are you making more
238554 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012