Reviews for Sunrise
montclaire06 chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
This story is so adorable! I really love how the way you wrote luna... Its just perfect.. dreamy and forgiving hell after all what draco had done shes maybe the only one who can totally forgive him.. thats the reason why I love druna... second is they'll make adorable blonde babies hahaha
d00dlequeen15 chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
So romantic. I like this chapter, the Ron part and Draco was just standing behind her. So funny. I hope you continue your journey.
Rainbor123 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
That was so Cute and Sweet! I love this Luna/Draco story!
Mimosa Evans chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
that wasss. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . AWESOME!

:D
Lexx chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Okay this review is for the whole story. I just have to say Oh My God! I loved it, it was perfect. They really are just right for each other in their own ways. I loved this story!
Ezzaria26 chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Awwww... I just... awwww...

That was so cute! I absolutely love it. And the way you characterized Luna was perfect. I often have issues with the way people write her out. Draco is also absolutely adorable. I suppose he's technically not in character with the books and everything, but I think considering the situation, the nightmares, and the time he was able to spend with Luna, it all makes sense.

I really like the dialogue, and the unicorn incident, and the way the group handles it. This was such a sweet fanfic. I approve of it. Very much.
Flynnigan Rider chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I absolutely love Draco/Luna so I'll love to read the rest of this!
Drin Scorpio chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
This story was so cute, I really loved it!
cobra1777 chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
awsome story its all that needs to be said
Whimsical Palette chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
I LOVED THIS ! : )
yet again chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
This story is quite perfect :) and adorable :)
Dreamer-.-LYNX chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Okay, okay. Ill admit it hre and now tovall the reviews. Ahem, i, Dreamer, was giggleing like a school girl at the end. THERE! I said it!

I absolutely loved how Luna was throughout this whole fanfic, and Draco was kind of fute when he didn't know what to say to her too. And of course unicorns got to show their 'i am not all ranbows and eternal bloood' sides also.
AbeilleN chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
awwww

and now im deffo hooked on draco/luna. I always thought that they'd make adorable babies :'D
BerryEbilBunny chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
That was SO sweet! I loved every bit of it!
mEEEm chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
Such a cute story :D

I loved reading every word of it!

I really hope that you decide to write a sequel:D