Reviews for Biscuits and Tea
entelejent chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Aw. Nice to have.
thisaccountisdeleted27 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
How did you manage to turn two goofy things into such a sweet fan fiction? You're awesome! Really!
MaxManuka chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
That was profoundly lovely :-).
Grunthos chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
In The Christmas Invasion, the Tenth Doctor's very first episode, he implied he had already met Arthur.
Clewilan chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Lovely !

No really, you perfectly managed to keep them in character, and the idea itself was wonderful.

Well done, and thanks for sharing !
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
What a cool little story!
Tapix chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Awww! That was a nice story .
Shawn Mann chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I never review these things, but I was thoroughly impressed with your story. It's really well written, and I enjoy the idea that this explains a possible scenario for the Doctor's statement of having met Arthur Dent in "The Christmas Invasion". So thank you, and may you continue to produce good works!
Eliza chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Very good! You've captured the characters of the Doctor and Arthur perfectly. I've always liked the idea that H2G2 and Doctor Who take place in the same multiverse, so this was an excellent crossover.
ablondeinaunionjack chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wonderful - I think you captured Douglas Adams' writing style perfectly and you've managed a very elegant cross-over between the styles.
Rosemary-Lilly-Allium chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Fantastic! Especially if English is not your first language, I wouldn't have been able to tell without the author's note :)
trimeta chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Great fic! Short, but captures the persona of Arthur Dent very well.