Reviews for Home in banishment
Rorscharch chapter 22 . 7/16
not bad to be honest
Litwick723 chapter 22 . 2/12
It's been months! Update already! Also, your other story, "No, no you go first."

Guest chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Hey, great to see you back! I don't know how many times I have re-read your stories. Thanks for sticking with it. Looking forward to updates, and thanks again.
Pyrophoricity chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
OMG you return !
Welcome welcome !
Please to know that you keep writing :D
So thanks to keep it up, thanks for the chap and see you next one... in hope it'll won't take near as long as the last update ;)
THE NIGHTS RAGE chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
okay first off the new picture... *shivers* that pic puts the creep in creepy

but the story is coming along nicely.
FillyDashie chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
welcome to the herd fellow brony
Blue - The First Traveller chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Guess whose back, back again. Voldyne's back, tell a friend.
Guess whose back.
Guess whose back.
Guess whose baaaaaaa- wait a minute. Your removing Flee Hiccup? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
N8man42 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Wonderful way to get the story started off. The short summary of Hiccup meeting toothless, him using the things he learned, and the ending on how Stoick ( correct me if I misspelled the name) instead of capturing toothless… letting him go with Hiccup. All warped up in 1 big chapter.
Lala2010 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I belive that stoic being the man that he is wouldn't just let them go I mean come on he just let the first night fury seen in history go I think he would have reacted differently
Ren O'neil chapter 21 . 7/31/2014
You should continue this. It is fairly good. You can easily add in the second movie so astrid, hiccup, and his mom come back together. That would be nice. He can find her while flying to berk and getting swept off course by the storm. Why he goes back, I do not know, maybe for dragon dung or raid berk again, like when the clans go visiting stay on berk.

I think astrid and spike are more like daughter-in-law and mother-in-law. My mom and dad's mom are more likely to fight than me and my sister.

Is this going to be continued any time?
Rasengalia chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
Please update.
dinoman94 chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
she's preggo
kingthe13 chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
that was an odd mood change he says...shes so pregnet right know...
odin have mercy on his soul
kingthe13 chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
dragon age fan yeah
i love dragon age 2
and bianca was the first crossbow iv ever seen that was actually looked cool before the weapon i never had an archer on my team in the other dragon age games.
i feel bad i forgot the name of the dwarfen bard who wields bianca.
also best dialoge in the game was between the pirate and the bard.
when they talked about bianca
Guest chapter 21 . 6/24/2014
Talking dragons... Wow as soon as a read that they were talking ... I almost closed the page. But I read on and I will never regret it! -Foster