Reviews for The Phoenix
Igenlode Wordsmith chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Sounds interesting - including the trailer; I'm curious as to how that was done - but appears abandoned, alas...
Lalala chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Please please PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASE update soon!
Eponine Sparrow chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
I really hope you update soon!
PhantomFandom chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Please write more! I'm dying of curiosity!
BlackAquoKat chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Hello! I just began reading your stuff Friday and I must say, you have made me like E/M together!

I think your mentioning of the vocal works, and the different operas that you know of really makes your stories come to life! Of course, I've only read the POTO fics, but still!

Do you plan on finishing this? Please tell me you've overcome your writer's block after A YEAR! I'm really anxious to see what you plan on doing next!

Thank you!

P.S. Thank you, also, for being an R/C supporter! I love their pairing, and it's so hard to find non-Raoul bashing fics nowadays...you write them sooo well!
RedDeathLvr chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Very nice. Please continue this.
TurnerChild chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
This a great story so far! Please update soon!
Angel of BlackFrost chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love this story please continue! i cant wait for the next chapters
dream raven13 chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
Please, please, pleasee finish soon! I love this sooo much And i loved your trailer! Briliant! I can't wait to read more of this, i like that youre including raoul, i always feel bad for him. Keep up with the good work, i cant wait for more!
Susanna chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I just read this in one sitting. It is stunning. You have such an amazing and brilliant talent.

I cried when I saw that this has been sitting for so long. I know that writers block is a monster, and you write as it comes. However I plead with you to not let this extraordinary piece of work languish. Please, please continue this. It is just... Perfect.

Please continue.

Susanna.
Susanna chapter 1 . 4/27/2012

Please continue.

Susanna.
The Lady Osipria chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Amazing story! I'm really enjoying this! I hate how the destroyed Meg's character in LND but it makes a great story line and is quite understandable why her mind snapped. Please update soon!

xoxoxo
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Ahhh oh noo. I sympathise with the writers block but I must confess part if me is still raving updateupdateupdate!

This has been a brilliant story so far though, and the trailer has definitely made me want to wait for more. So whilst the plot still lingers in my head I will wait, in great anticipation.
Claudia James chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
Heya! Love you, BTW, especially Angel of Something Else Entirely. Can't wait for you to get back to The Phoenix, and I know you UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUper busy, but if you just wanted something to read, check out Swan Song by ErikismyEdward. It's pretty good, what little there is of it. And I think she would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you commented, even if it's a negative comment. Dank u!
Annie Wilde chapter 11 . 11/3/2011
But Mr. Thomas is so cool - he's not a bad guy, is he? I've never seen Love Never Dies, so I don't know.