Reviews for The Phoenix
ScrollMage chapter 1 . 8/24
I recently found this and I love it! This story is awesome! I hope you finish writing it one day! I'm a longtime PotO and LND obsessive and I echo the feelings of the other reviewers, It's one of the few good LND stories I've found.
RosieDestler153 chapter 11 . 1/17
OMG Please continue this! i cried soo much while reading this, it was so touching and sad and beautiful
Guest chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
Please make Erik and Meg get together
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
please make Erik and Meg get together when you finish this.
beauty and the beast master chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
you should make Erik and Meg be tighter.
Just a Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
Ace, please don't give up on this story! It's pretty much the only good thing I've found in the LND fandom/universe, that actually sticks with everyone's true characters and characteristics!

Not only that, but you promised us some really sweet, Christine/Gustave, mother-son bonding fluff, and I'd really like to see that!

Not only that, but also we need to know what's going on with Meg and Erik and Madame Giry in terms of healing/recovering/figuring out their relationship! And Raoul! We need to know about what's going on with him too!

Basically, just the story in general needs to go on! If you go back and read the comments on your trailer, you'll see that pretty much everyone else also thinks that this story/idea is amazing and that you're a genius for writing/coming up with this and that you must continue!

It's been a little over a year and a half! The fact that I'm writing this (essay) comment to you after all this time just shows how devoted I am to you and this story! If for no one else but me, please Ace, please update and continue this story!

As a prompt, I challenge you to write the Chrisine/Gustave bonding, as well as write about Meg/Erik confronting each other-Erik confronting Meg about her suicide attempt, and Meg confronting him about Christine, as well as Meg being the Phantom of the Opera equivalent to Fantine.

There! That should clear the writer's block and be at least 1 or 2 chapters worth of content right there! Hope to hear from you soon! (in update format)

Your ever loyal fan,
Just a Guest
Igenlode Wordsmith chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Sounds interesting - including the trailer; I'm curious as to how that was done - but appears abandoned, alas...
Lalala chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Please please PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASE update soon!
Miss Galinda Upland chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
I really hope you update soon!
ThatBallerinaWhovian chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Please write more! I'm dying of curiosity!
BlackAquoKat chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Hello! I just began reading your stuff Friday and I must say, you have made me like E/M together!

I think your mentioning of the vocal works, and the different operas that you know of really makes your stories come to life! Of course, I've only read the POTO fics, but still!

Do you plan on finishing this? Please tell me you've overcome your writer's block after A YEAR! I'm really anxious to see what you plan on doing next!

Thank you!

P.S. Thank you, also, for being an R/C supporter! I love their pairing, and it's so hard to find non-Raoul bashing fics nowadays...you write them sooo well!
RedDeathLvr chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Very nice. Please continue this.
TurnerChild chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
This a great story so far! Please update soon!
Angel of BlackFrost chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love this story please continue! i cant wait for the next chapters
dream raven13 chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
Please, please, pleasee finish soon! I love this sooo much And i loved your trailer! Briliant! I can't wait to read more of this, i like that youre including raoul, i always feel bad for him. Keep up with the good work, i cant wait for more!