Reviews for Torment and Pain
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Man, I miss this story! Your like, the coolest author on here! I have loved each and every moment! I am still totally excited for what the next chapter brings!
Gigi chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
Was not bettter than other stories worse
Aegorm chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
first story you put out was good, first arc of this one sucked, and so far this one is just bad as well, so i give up on it.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/17/2014
Please update soon! loved the end of this chapter!
TalkingLollipop chapter 30 . 2/1/2014
PLEASE TELL ME YOUR GOING TO continue! I couldn't pull away from the first story a nd this one just blew me away! I love Gohan in pain like that, I hope he gets his arm back soon. It would be fun to see the casket inside reveal itself at a completely un given time! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE !
Mystic Bluefrost chapter 30 . 12/3/2013
I want Gohan to have his arm back. I hope you update soon.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
i really dont like the idea of hem not being in their own body for the tournament kind of a let down
Pizzadude5665 chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
this is the best story ever
Pizzadude5665 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
i really like this story but the fact that Videl is on par with super saiyan 3's n stuff is a little far fetched but dude ur an amazing writer love u man
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Update please I've read a lot of books in my life and this series not just on fanfiction but of ALL TIME is one of my favorites! If you don't upload soon I am going to cry :'(
dcp1992 chapter 30 . 8/21/2013
And I'm done with this one too...

The whole body switching thing of this story is one of the wacky moments I guess you meant in the A/N about Wacky, Humor, and serious moments. IT was an interesting Saga to say the least... But gohan and Videl were fighting most the time... more specifically Videl was mad at Gohan. Then the hole tournament and not having all the power they were supposed to because of the body switching. I do though like the fact that after they left Videl started to care about Gohan again and the Romance between them was getting good.

Until Gohan had to go unconscious for 4 months... and all he wanted to do was go back to Videl, get some comfort after the fact that he was gone for 4 months and needed a rock to support him for a while. I feel back for him after Videl basicly friendzoned him after everything they went through in the first story. Slowly growing their relationship and passing all the secrets between them to come ti this. I can agree with Videl though... after everything that happened, and the fact that she has lost some power (which I hope she gets it all back toon) I could understand where she was coming from about her not being one to wait to see what happens and not being able to wait on him to come back, if he dose. It hurts doing that and feeling hopeless. But at the same time, it sucks it happened when the romance was getting good. Good thing though is it got serious after that pretty much.

I have hope though with the last couple of chapters with them hanging out and getting kinda close again, especially after the talks Gohan and Videl had with Sharpner and Erasa. I hope they take the advice and talk about it really soon because the sooner they get back together, the sooner they can get back to themselves and train for what's going to happen (between the romance of course, lol) I hope it happens next chapter because it seems like they are going to talk at school, I hope it's about that and getting together again. Though Videl did seem like she was avoiding him a little at the end of this, I mean they were happy, but just the way she blew off him flying her home.

Anyway I also liked the History in this story too, I'm loving the background you're setting up for the DBZ universe. Update soon! I really like this series of stories and all the waiting is killing me, especially after I re read it and remembered everything.
Raynedrop12 chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
Please please please please update this story is freaking awesome I can't put any if your books down (talent and potential and memoirs of a survivor) you are an awesome writer.
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 30 . 7/22/2013
U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-UPDATE! That was the most amazing story!
Kaiye chapter 30 . 6/10/2013
Nice!
dcp1992 chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
Great chapter! Glad Gohan and Videl did a little talking... Wish it could of been more but they do kinda need to take it a little slow even if they used to be together and want to be back together. Update soon!