Reviews for Torment and Pain
Riku Uzumaki chapter 19 . 3/5
Well... now Gohan matches his future timeline self. Both lost an arm...
Riku Uzumaki chapter 16 . 3/5
I'm guessing that you chose the make the fusion physically male for the sake of averting... embarrassing implications.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 11 . 3/5
I'm getting the feeling that this is going to be more comedy than drama.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 10 . 3/5
I'm getting the feeling that Videl and Gohan will probably have to re-gather the Dragon Balls once they finally return to Earth. This just isn't their day... It's one of THOSE days X 9001!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 9 . 3/5
It's impossible to take this situation seriously... BECAUSE IT IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! The ridiculousness of the situation is just spiraling further and further out of control!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/26/2016
Please post the next chapter as soon. as possible
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Man, I miss this story! Your like, the coolest author on here! I have loved each and every moment! I am still totally excited for what the next chapter brings!
Gigi chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
Was not bettter than other stories worse
Aegorm chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
first story you put out was good, first arc of this one sucked, and so far this one is just bad as well, so i give up on it.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/17/2014
Please update soon! loved the end of this chapter!
TalkingLollipop chapter 30 . 2/1/2014
PLEASE TELL ME YOUR GOING TO continue! I couldn't pull away from the first story a nd this one just blew me away! I love Gohan in pain like that, I hope he gets his arm back soon. It would be fun to see the casket inside reveal itself at a completely un given time! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE !
Mystic Bluefrost chapter 30 . 12/3/2013
I want Gohan to have his arm back. I hope you update soon.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
i really dont like the idea of hem not being in their own body for the tournament kind of a let down
Pizzadude5665 chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
this is the best story ever
Pizzadude5665 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
i really like this story but the fact that Videl is on par with super saiyan 3's n stuff is a little far fetched but dude ur an amazing writer love u man