Reviews for Torment and Pain
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 14 . 10/31/2011
It sucks that Gohan and Videl haven't been able to switch bodies. I know that they'll be able to make a difference! Please update soon! I can't to see Gotenks in action!
Mrbrightside098 chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
YAY! I love Gotenks woot woot!
SierraLarson chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
Oh my god, that ending was SO awesome! XD I loved it! Also, you seem to be the only person who can actually make fights interesting. ._. I don't know why, but for everyone else, the fights are pretty boring.
The0Blind0Writer chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
awesome update! love the way the fight's going, though the videl and gohan thing gets confusing when you read it too fast. can gotenks go supersaiyan 3? can't wait for the next update, update soon!
Raj22 chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
Great Chapter!
gamehead64 chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
gonna go out on a limb and try 2 guess the reason the moon and stars are fading because their power is being absorbed by the guy currently trying to kill everyone and when he has enough power he transforms too bad u killed off the other teams because if my guess is right it is going to take just about every anime good guy to take him down or we can follow goten's advice and apologise for broly's sleep deprivation hey imagine how cranky an adult u would be if u didn't get enough sleep when u were younger it sucks. great chapter BTW
Shinen no Hikari chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
That was hilarious, the green lantern reference. I suppose it's better than "wonder twin powers activate" or something like that
Mrbrightside098 chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
yeah. I should be working on my report, but I'm reading your awesome fic instead. good one!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Dang, never expected Broly to come back. That's crazy! How are Gohan and Videl supposed to fight now? What's with the disappearing stars? Are those actually planets? Man, the Z-warriors need to step up their game!
Kakarot Son chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Mid terms? Nah end of year exams... :(

Seems like DBZ multiverse, except just multiverse, eh?

Not much happened but I like this chapter. It was interesting and was good too read.
SierraLarson chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Star disappearing? .-. Weird... Wonder what the cause of that is. And it sure sucks how Gohan and Videl have switched bodies. They're completely useless in the fight because of it. And this is Broly, so they need all of the help that they can get! Hopefully everything will work out good.
Mrbrightside098 chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
Wait? what? I don't understand the last part.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
Oh dang. I really can't wait to see how Gohan and Videl fight in each others bodies. That should be hilarious to see. Please update soon! I wonder how the next fight is going to go!
gamehead64 chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
so let me get this straight not only did u put a nurse with a needle but u also brought broly here too and let guess his even stronger than before right. you are a sick sick man ... I love this fic but apparently u hate goku
SierraLarson chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
Oh god Broly's there... O.O And also, poor Goku. XD He just had to go up against a nurse with a needle.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »