Reviews for Torment and Pain
SierraLarson chapter 15 . 12/13/2011
That line from Tien was brilliant, the ASDF line was hilarious, and Goku getting slapped by Yamcha then hit by Bardock was also hilarious. XD This chapter was VERY entertaining. Update soon!

... And then there was also Videl seeing how the fusion works. XD
Mrbrightside098 chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
yay. update. im happy
gamehead64 chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
well my theory was half wrong broly is still getting stronger. BTW it was pain greatest fakeout line ever. it is nice to c broly in this light the anime did not do him justice in fact I think broly should have been the final boss in GT
jcogginsa chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
actually, is super human. it's just that goku can the others are superer human
Sid89 chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
Was that something on your face joke taken from Tomska's ASDF movies? So much humor in this chapter! Keep it up!
bakkasama chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
I wonder if Gohan (or is it Videl now?) is still carrying the potara? Could use them to fuse with Videl (though they would have to find a way to separate afterwards) or they could be the key to unlock gohan's silver state
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 14 . 10/31/2011
It sucks that Gohan and Videl haven't been able to switch bodies. I know that they'll be able to make a difference! Please update soon! I can't to see Gotenks in action!
Mrbrightside098 chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
YAY! I love Gotenks woot woot!
SierraLarson chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
Oh my god, that ending was SO awesome! XD I loved it! Also, you seem to be the only person who can actually make fights interesting. ._. I don't know why, but for everyone else, the fights are pretty boring.
The0Blind0Writer chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
awesome update! love the way the fight's going, though the videl and gohan thing gets confusing when you read it too fast. can gotenks go supersaiyan 3? can't wait for the next update, update soon!
Raj22 chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
Great Chapter!
gamehead64 chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
gonna go out on a limb and try 2 guess the reason the moon and stars are fading because their power is being absorbed by the guy currently trying to kill everyone and when he has enough power he transforms too bad u killed off the other teams because if my guess is right it is going to take just about every anime good guy to take him down or we can follow goten's advice and apologise for broly's sleep deprivation hey imagine how cranky an adult u would be if u didn't get enough sleep when u were younger it sucks. great chapter BTW
Shinen no Hikari chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
That was hilarious, the green lantern reference. I suppose it's better than "wonder twin powers activate" or something like that
Mrbrightside098 chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
yeah. I should be working on my report, but I'm reading your awesome fic instead. good one!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Dang, never expected Broly to come back. That's crazy! How are Gohan and Videl supposed to fight now? What's with the disappearing stars? Are those actually planets? Man, the Z-warriors need to step up their game!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »