Reviews for All Gone
BWagner60 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Even though this story was written over a year ago it remains one of my favorites. I'm following your newest ones but love this one. Just wanted you to know.
Guest chapter 68 . 1/14/2013
Whooo! You, LittleGuinea, and a couple other favorites should compile a big book called "500 Shades of Doc Martin". Good stuff, especially the sequel to this. Thanks for writing it.
Kumquat12 chapter 68 . 12/12/2012
Fantastic, beautiful story. Good job!
Kumquat12 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Intriqued. Interesting.
DeclanS chapter 68 . 10/7/2012
Thank you for another artfully told and captivating story. It is heartening to know that whatever the Fates or our FF authors throw at them, Martin and Louisa somehow usually find a way back to each other.

As always, looking forward to more stories from your pen/computer and vivid imagination.
fanficfan71 chapter 68 . 10/6/2012
A great story Bodmin. I'm looking forward to "All gon e- but more regained"
Chapin chapter 68 . 9/30/2012
Remember Chapter 36: "In his dreams, the different villagers made somewhat static appearances, as if frozen in time. But one image popped into his mind regularly and made him smile in his sleep. It was the last photo taken,only this morning - Louisa in front of her school, her hair blowing in the wind, smiling broadly while the sea and an immaculate blue sky set the scene." The vision began on that plane and it only grew in its poignant searing beauty and meaning in his heart. The Vision sustained, and carried and gave hope when there was no hope.
Now the vision is in his arms and in his life. And Louisa is not without her vision - and he is now in her arms and life. What a good good story Bodmin.
Snowsie2011 chapter 68 . 9/30/2012
Great ending to a very nice story. Thank you for writing.
Largeandsons chapter 68 . 9/29/2012
Thank you for the wonderful story. I'm sad that it is over. I enjoyed checking in every week to get the updates. Perhaps Jonathan can return to town creating more havoc? I like this story style of getting the characters into something we haven't seen on the real tv show. Will look forward to more of your stories.
partsguy chapter 68 . 9/29/2012
The end of this journey with Martin and Louisa. A great story, well told. Glad that they got what they each wanted, in fact what they probably hoped would be the result of the dinner so long before.

Well done Bodmin, well done.
Molly chapter 68 . 9/28/2012
Well done. I've followed this from the beginning. I really enjoyed it and will read again
robspace54 chapter 68 . 9/28/2012
The wait was well worth it, my dear, for the solution of the mystery and the engagement of our intrepid hero and heroine. Quiote a mix of suspense, romance, medical issues and crime mystery.

A magnum opus and one very great read all around! Magnifique! Fantastic! Wunderbar!

Rob
Biscuit50 chapter 68 . 9/28/2012
Congratulations on a terrific story. Hope you will be writing more!
Scarlett chapter 67 . 9/20/2012
Loved the creative plot of this story. Please update it soon.
DeclanS chapter 67 . 9/19/2012
Great dialogue and build up of tension. We are sitting on the edge of our seats waiting to hear Martin's explanation of what happened to him and what finally triggered the return of his memory.