Reviews for Haku's Troubled Dreams
Dummy Perception chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Well that ends nicely...poor Haku.
Atleast your writing doesn't hurt the ... I like it.
lonewolfsinger chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
I want more Haku-chan. PLEASSEE! :-p
POKESPE-FAN chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Aww! I loved this Story! Haku, was being well... I could just imagine her dragging around that bear and being clueless...

I really liked how you conveyed Hakus emotionsand how we learned about her through the nightmares!

Nice Job!
luthor112 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Now this was epic!

Also, a pity there wasn't some more HakuxMikuo... They're were so cute together...
LifeLover227 chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
there is only one word to describe this particular fanfiction...FANTASTIC! :D
Kitty chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
Oh, great story! I used to go on fanfic and read this as a bedtime story... lol, I don't anymore, though. I LOVE THIS STORY. Write more Haku ones! I don't like it when people couple LukaxGakupo, though. Maybe cause I have a crush on Gakupo- kun. ANYWAYS, sorry for this senseless review. I'm kinda known for sending these. Haku- chan is my FAVOURITE Vocaloid/ UTSU! Wait- why did you need to know that? I'm stupid. XD Please respond to this review. I don't have a account, but please respond anyway! Oh, and Happy January to all, and to all a good Halloween!

/\_/\

owo

\/ \/
Lilkittykat chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Priviet! ( hello in Russian) So Haku is my favorite Vocaloid/ UTAU and forever and always will be! I love how you portrayed her in this one; Younger, and really cute. I wish there were more stories that portrayed her like this and were centered on her finding a home. Im with Luka. Shes sooooooooooo cute! Mind making me another like this? Because this is the type of story that I dearly enjoy reading. Keep up the good work and write another! But for now, do svidania! ( goodbye)
Occur chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
I love these stories! Thanks for writing them!
Sakagami Hina chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
D'awwww 8D

Poor Haku, she must've had a horrible time with that GAKUPO MURDERER.

And Luka seems really abusive today.

Can't wait for more from you!

Sydney Grise chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Whew, looks like that review screwed up (by not leaving my name on it.)

As I was saying with that review, there are a few people who like Haku. Then again, she does need the spotlight. I like the way you're doing it and I hope I could see your next update.

By the way, Gakupo with Eggplant nun-chucks is just as crazy as Luka with a Swordfish. It's really hilarious but it works.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
I haven't left a review on your previous fic but I will in later time. I'd like to say that this is going well with terms to the story. It holds a good way with the flow and plot. Although I have a few questions that might get answered as the fic progresses.

Haku seems like an ice queen and somehow, it seems like she's going to be warming up. I guess that answers my first question.

Randomly, why nunchucks made of eggplants? He may be a dancing samurai but eggplant nunchucks really threw in bags of laughter.

Ok, I'll wait for more while you're rushing to write. Enjoy while you're at it.
Sakagami Hina chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Aww, I love how you show Haku's shy emotions, it's so sweet! This warms my heart, it really does 3

It's a shame not a lot of people are fans of Haku... she really deserves more credit, y'know. As do you. You writing never fails to impress me.

I would tell you to write quickly, but I think you're doing that anyways xD

Sakagami Hina chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Ahh, I don't like where this is going... Rin, Len, be careful not to create a monster...

(As for the beginning, SQUEE! 8'D)

I shall eagerly await the next chapter!

Sakagami Hina chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is really sweet. Most people don't really consider these fanmade Vocaloids much, but it's nice to have a good story focused on them. (With a little GakuLuka, of course, because they're so adorable.)

Oh, and Dear Luka. Sexy sexy sexy sexy.

Luka: *Twitch*

Anyways, can't wait for more from you! D