Reviews for Banishing Shadows
bailey8510 chapter 17 . 11/9/2011
What an absolutely first class story. Beautifully written with a lovely emotional ending. Brought me to tears! Thank you!
jeanneb chapter 17 . 11/8/2011
Wonderful story! I enjoyed it beginning to heartwarming end.
zekeschance chapter 17 . 11/8/2011
Wonderful and insightful story. Thanks so much for enlightening ending. Truly enjoyed!
zekeschance chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
I'm so glad Scott is on the road to recovery. Thanks for updating!
zekeschance chapter 15 . 10/14/2011
Oh I hope this poor family doesn't have something else thrown their way. Nice chapter. Thanks!
twomom chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
This chapter was amazingly well written. Loved all the interaction between the characters, spoken and unspoken. Looking forward to more and thanks!
Ecda chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
I am very much enjoying your story, hope Scott recovers and that as usual In almost all of the stories Murdoch does not go crazy and blame Johnny...they somehow must stay together and be there for Scott! Thanks
twomom chapter 13 . 9/9/2011
The way you had Murdoch react when he was at the sheriff's office then Sam's was perfect worried father. Then building the tension with he and Johnny not speaking was really setting the scene for the conversation or confrontation to come. Thanks so much for this chapter!
zekeschance chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Oh! You can't do that to us! You can't leave it hanging like that! I hope Murdoch doesn't lose his cool with Johnny but he probably will. Looking forward to more!
zekeschance chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
Great chapter! Great angst on Johnny's part. Glad Val's back in town. Scott has to pull through!
twomom chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Wonderful, emotional chapter. Thanks for the quick update.
MyMuse99 chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
Very suspenseful. Can feel Johnny's frustration and Scott's pain-filled determination. Awaiting your next installment with baited breath. Thank you.
zekeschance chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
I like the predicament that you have the boys in. Pony's not sure what Scott will do and that makes for a good story! Thanks for updating!
Ecda chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
So eager to see what is going to happen next! Thanks for sharing.
twomom chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
I felt like I was there! I can't believe that Pony was going to go ahead and shoot Johnny. Glad Scott broke it up. But I would love some hurt Johnny too! Pretty please? Thanks for updating.