Reviews for An Ideal State of Imperfection
julesgriffith chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Really beautiful story-you make alot of sense out of their messy break-up. Can totally believe that this might have happened. More soon, please! I love your stories.
JLCH chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Excellent story, as always! Love the ending!
newdayz chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Way to good, it would've been nice to get closure like this prior to the crap at the end of last season
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Beautiful! :)
Leesa1412 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I absolutely loved your story.
murphycat chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Good story and completely believable given their characters.
oc7ober chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Haven't heard of that contest but I hope you'll win, cause your story is just fantastic. Making Cuddy vulnerable because of a dying 2-year-old is something I could see on the show. Or at least in the first 5 seasons, when the writing was still good ;)

And the ending with a H/R bonding moment was the best bit imho :) Terrific writing (as always) and I hope you'll write a sequel to it :)
Jane Q. Doe chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
So much better than what we're getting on-screen. I like how you made the break-up make sense, that they were both wrong in ways, and the reunion made even more sense. And now, back together and not freaking out over the little things, they can go on to be Your House/Cuddy/Rachel in Gift of Screws! :)
jl1820 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Can I just say how fantastic this story is. The most redeeming thing about Bombshells is getting great stories like this. I love how well you captured cuddy's internal conflict. If only something like this would happen on the show.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Lovely. What irked me about the breakup was the way Cuddy somehow forgot everything she knew about who House is, claimed this was retroactive, and ended their relationship over exactly what she claimed she wouldn't. When they first got together, House predicted this very outcome, and she insisted it wouldn't happen. What I like about your story is that it recognizes this - that he is who he is, screwups and all. He can grow, but she's never going to change his fundamental nature.

Also, the duck scene is too perfect. He's really trying, but utterly failing. I can see something like that happening onscreen.
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was SO good! I absolutely loved this exploration of their breakup and reconciliation! Awesome job!
EllieShelly chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Great story (as always) but made me SO sad. I want my Huddy back. I'm going to need your stories even more now ;)
Josam chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Thanks god a positive fic ! I was so unprepared for "Bombshells"... But it was going to happen... and I'm glad it happened in this episode because now there is 7 left before the end of the season and we will see if House is able to understand why she broke up... why she was so upset !

The big problem is... is he going to understand ? Is he going to try sharing feeling... not only the good ones because that's clearly Cuddy's issues in this relationship...

Do you think in the end... in season 8 (if there is one).. or in the end of the show they will be able to deal with all this problem and like in this fiction start again but on strong base (I'm not sure of the English expression... hope you understood...)

In the last episode (16) I was angry because Cuddy's not able to stand in front of him ! I so want her to shout ! To hit him ! I don't know but to react and show him he's not the only one to be in pain... to be heartbroken !

Anyway, tell me what do you think of all this

And keep writing ! You don't imagine how it is to read something that's positive... because what you wrote is totally IN characters for me ! Or I didn't understood the characters !

THANKS
red blood chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
i want to give you a hug right now! that was just perfect. angsty, sexy, funny, and sweet, just perfect. your creativity never seize to amaze me. i am bowing to you for your awesomeness!
HuddyFan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
thank you for this story, really wish it could happen on the show after all...