Reviews for Ode To The Summary
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
Cute, and full of useful points-thanks for such a light approach to an annoying trend
the electric phantom chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
THANK YOU! So few people seem to get it, but this little delve into Tim's bizarre Suess-like mind really makes sense for authors old and new. So once again, I say thank you. Too often, I'm afraid to say, summaries send me away from wonderful stories because of commas and spelling too. And then I must decide what to do. Do I take a chance to read a good fic with that good chance it will make me sick or do I ignore the author's pleas, which are as pesky as damn fleas. I think this has made us realize summaries are the devil in disguise.

Okay, I randomly decided to make that a poem. But seriously, awesome job.
abfirechick chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
This true as well! The summary will draw a reader in but I try not to give too much away as well, that can ruin it too!

Another fine poem with a DiNozzoish twist!
AZGirl chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Words to the wise for those who hate to summarize. ;)
stareagle chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Excellent advice! Once again with wit and talent you encourage each of us to be a bit better. Thank you
alix33 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
This reader nowadays very often blows the joint.
diana teo chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Such sage advice,what wholesome rhyme!
It makes me want to pen a line
to say thank you in kindred kind
and tell you that you're oh,so fine... :)
Gottahavemyncis chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
To the point, as ever - thanks!
scousemuz1k chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
'Don't focus on making your summary longer
Work on making your writing skills stronger'
For brevity they say is the soul of wit,
So there's no point in making a meal of it!

Very enjoyable words of wisdom again!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I concur, I concur, I concur!
stareagle chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
I especially appreciate your brief ditties. I am recuperating from back surgery, lots of RX makes reading a challenge. Your brief vignettes bring relief and a smile. I hope your wisdom imparted to writers in this delightful way will be taken to heart.

Every story does not need 200 chapters!
stareagle chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
thank you for speaking(writing) the words for the thoughts so many of us agree.
stareagle chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
stareagle chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
thank you - I love this!
AZGirl chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
I don't know about the asking 'older' writers.. I STILL have issues with coming up with decent summaries! ;]
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »