Reviews for Of Emerald Eyes
FireIce Kitsune Kayla chapter 10 . 2/3
Very interesting story I look forward to reading more of it and finding out what happens next. Please do continue to write it and update as soon as you are able to. Keep up the wonderful work that you are doing.
orangeLexi chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
LOVE this story! :D It is so hard to find a good Harry Potter/Inuyasha crossover! Can't wait to read more!
Hyuuga Senpai chapter 10 . 10/22/2015
This was so much fun and great!
Please continue this!
Meeshkla18 chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
Such a great story! I cant wait for Kagome's first day of skewl! I do so hope you'll continue to write more of this story!:))
demon's purity chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
i really like this one! update soon?
Trinabear chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
This storh is so good and they haven't even started school yet! Although I would like to read how Kagome interacts with the teachers over the summer as she tries to cram four years' worth of school into three months. Particulary how she and Professor Snape interact. Since he is playing at double-agent and a former death eater, Kagome shou,d sense something in his aura like she did Sirius and Draco. Perhaps even help him like she is helping Sirius. Only in secret. Until she gets caught. And is encouraged to continue freely. I wonder who will find out first that Kagome purified Draco's dark mark from his arm first? His own father, the Dark Lord himself, Pro. Snape or Dumbledore. Since she did that, Kagome has inadverently changed fate because Draco won't have to obey Voldermort's orders to kill Dumbledore to prove his loyality, etc. Or else she has placed even more danger on Draco's family, as well as her own life. The Dark Lord will surely be looking for her now, as she is the only witch (miko) that can remove his mark, she would be the most powerful person around. Now even Dumbledore could remove that mark I believe. Please continue to update! And thanks for the story! I hope that Sirius and Severus don't die in this one! Will Lord Sesshomaru make a "casual" stroll thru this fic? It would be mighty interesting to listen in on his conversation with Kagome...
ritzkiaprilia chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
Argh I want moreeeee~~~~
this story really interesting
Just hope you will continue this story soon and complete it :D
btw will Kagome and Draco become buddy? that will be awesome
Applejax XD chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
yayz, Harry and Kagome are starting to become friends XD
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
I LOVE your story! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update again soon! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
WinterValentine chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
I really like where the story is going. Can't wait for the next chapter.
nebaer06 chapter 10 . 3/24/2015
Please continue this is a great story :-)
tinabug chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
oh my gosh. I very much enjoyed reading this fic. Had to end up reading it all the way through. I think her meeting with Draco was very interesting and can't wait to see how he reacts to her at the school. Loved this little bonding time she had with Harry in this chapter and so glad she is bonding with Sirius. Sirius is one of my favorite characters, aside from Harry of course. Can't wait to see where you take this. Also can't wait to see any of their expressions once she uses an arrow
Skullqueencb chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
love it
Setsuna24 chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Are you continuing this fic?
Gabba Podda chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Hi,

your fanfic is very awesome. I hope that you continue your ff.
Its also very realistic, i.e. Harry is not overpowered or learned the wandless magic quick. You had done a great job when you combining HP with IY.

Greetz,