Reviews for Of Emerald Eyes
nebaer06 chapter 10 . 3/24
Please continue this is a great story :-)
tinabug chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
oh my gosh. I very much enjoyed reading this fic. Had to end up reading it all the way through. I think her meeting with Draco was very interesting and can't wait to see how he reacts to her at the school. Loved this little bonding time she had with Harry in this chapter and so glad she is bonding with Sirius. Sirius is one of my favorite characters, aside from Harry of course. Can't wait to see where you take this. Also can't wait to see any of their expressions once she uses an arrow
Skullqueencb chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
love it
Setsuna24 chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Are you continuing this fic?
Gabba Podda chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Hi,

your fanfic is very awesome. I hope that you continue your ff.
Its also very realistic, i.e. Harry is not overpowered or learned the wandless magic quick. You had done a great job when you combining HP with IY.

Greetz,
Gabba Podda
SpriteBlazer chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
I like this story a lot. It does well with the flow of characters. I hope to see more of shippo and was sad he had to leave. Can't wait to read more. Please say this will update soon and quickly.
werd me chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
interesting!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
I love love love love love this story and I hope you update soon!
anonymous chick chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Please update soon, doll!
rspringb chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
sweeetttttttttt
fallingyuki chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
Great chapter
fallingyuki chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
This story is very exciting. I like the fact that Kagome was able to help Draco and is trying to help Sirius. Are Harry and Kagome going to meet soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
I really like it but I hope you don't have her let Dumbledor treat her like a child. She's seen more and done more than any of them she shod be treated as an equal. While I always understood that the golden trio shouldn't have been in the meetings due to their age and rash actions, Kagome doesn't fit in that group. She's would stop InuYasha from that. Hell, she has saved the world four times. Naraku, Kaguya, Min... whatever his name was ( the one that used the shards to posses her and attack InuYasha, his fathers old enemy), and S'ounga ( the sword of hell). None of he adults have seen the same things as her. Not even Voldemort is as bad as Naraku, he wiped out villages and clans. Voldemort his evil, but no where close to the evil Kagome is used to.
Update soon please!:-)
Dalilt chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
Thanks for this chapter. I like the flow of the story it doesn't seem too rushed or too slow. I guess in part one of the reasons Kagome makes an effort to speak with Sirius his because he doesn't treat her or speak like the child she isn't. In return she makes him forget the suffering, it's a nice relationship. :)

I guess now both Harry and Hermione are going to be a little jealous towards Kagome, since she can do magic so effortlessly and wandless. But it's not her fault...

Reading about the caligraphy part, will she be writing Sutras or something? Due to Miroku's influence?
mortha chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
i love it, shippo is really great and i think it is a nice twist that harry is learning wandless magic it seems something that he would pick up on. your writing style is sometimes a little choppy but other wise reads very well and i find few mistakes which is refreshing. love the story. WRITE MORE! :)