Reviews for Sharing Holidays
Slade J. Wilson chapter 1 . 7/29/2014

Very Much
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
aww that was so cute. share the love and holidays wally.
DreamRabbit chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
A really good story!

I thought that you showed a great deal of respect for the holiday, and yet still let Wally be /Wally/ when he was talking about it. Which is a good thing, because I love your take on Wally, (I love the way you write the whole gang, actually,) and I loved *all* of the dialogue, I loved the ending, I ... just loved it in general. :)

You know, I wouldn't mind seeing some more holiday themed stories for you... not that I'm hinting or anything, of course. ;)*cough*

As fun to read as always,

just-O chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Good job with this challenge. I'm also not Jewish, but I thought you did a good job with Hanukkah and giving a little history on the holiday. Let's see favorite line was definitely the answer to what's gelt. "Two words: cold cash." I can just see Wally saying that. Also, you wouldn't happen to be thinking of making a JLHoliday Bash fic, would you? Cause I think it'd be great. I'd love to see Batman and Tornado party it up. Thanks for the story!
Little Miss Doom-and-Gloom chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I'm kinda surprised that you took my gelt thing sriously. Honestly, I don't know anyone who gives money for gelt, unless you count the chocolate coins. Oh well, I geuss my family's weird. Here's a little insight on driedal, I assume you don't know what it's actually like when played, but in fourth grade my friend Jean Marie aptly described it aas 'Jewish poker', I highly recommend playing, zit's really fun to swindle cousins to little tot understand gamblingXP
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Great, this is really great. Best last line ever.