Reviews for I figured you always knew
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So touching and tender... you wipe these two characters beautifully. I'm so glad i discovered your story. Wish more people exploded Deeks and Hetty's relationship. Lovely writing.
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I have a couple things to say. For starters, I rarely review because I read on an iTouch and as such makes signing in for each review a tedious chore. So for me to put the time into signing in and then typing the review out, the fic must be rather top notch. I am happy to say that this was one of them. This story was truly fantastic. Loved every second of it; every line. Thank you so much for posting this here. I think I'll go and read it again. .
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
that was great! marty asks for so little...i'm glad hetty was able to fill the hole in his heart a little. :)
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Ahhhhhhhhh I like Deeks and Hetty is like the mother of the group
reflex chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
wonderful! wonderful wonderful wonderful! It's lovely to read such a well wordered story exploring Deeks and his relationship with Hetty and the team. thanks for sharing!
Izzie McCool chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This was just lovely! I really enjoyed reading it, and when i look at the end of the episode again, it fitted so well!
Loopylou chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Very sweet, and very nicely written. I love Deeks' and Hetty's scenes together. :)
HollyJeen chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Just lovely! I so enjoy your work, and these little glimpses of Hetty and Deeks are just wonderful. I like how you show their relationship being really special without it being maudlin or out-of-character. You have a great way with keeping them in character.

I just loved it. The only fault I could find is that is so short! But, anything longer would have ruined the lovely vignette feel. Excellent job.

More please:~)

HollyJeen
snchills chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
EEEEEK I loved this. Great job.
Alisa123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
WOW...this was SUPER...in a way, hetty gave deeks a "mom"...something i get the feeling, he's been without for a VERY loooooooongggg time.

ya just gotta LOVE hetty.

looking forward to more from ya.

alisa
Sarai chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Awesome story, and awesome ep!
Rinne chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Well done.
Fenice158 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I loved this. Beautifully written and their voices are spot on.