Reviews for Importance
Rose chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Wow, I just love this story. Its like a jem I found to cherish. This is my third time reading thos and I already know that it wont be my last. I'll always come back to this. This is a beautiful story with beautiful wriing and the emotions in here are just mindblowing. The regret and the guilt, the contemplation from Gintoki and his feelings for a certain glasses wearing otaku boy-it all makes for a story that will forever stay in my heart.

Thank you so much for writing this story of my favorite pairing. Seriously, there are not enough Gintoki Shinpachi fanfics out there. So I'm very grateful that you posted this.
kikilalakia1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
/know what? This is sweet... really really sweet. I love this ;w;
Souls of the Blue Fire Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I love this! lol I went on a Gin/Shin spree not to long ago myself xD Anyway, again, this was awesome! Thank you for writing it! :D
Died chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Beautiful, dude, just beautiful.
Proxy Naivette chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I really enjoyed this fic, thank you for writing it :)
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wow that was great! I just love Gintama, but unfortunately I haven't watched it in a while. Reading this fic brought back just how fun it is. I thought you did a really great job with all of their characters, especially Gintoki. I am sorry I have been out of the loop for a while but I am back writing again and reading fanfics. I look forward to reading more of your fics. Take care, Am
YamiMii-Kun chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
So cute~! OAO

I love GinShin~! They're just utterly adorable!

Please write more fics on these two, I enjoyed reading this sooooo much! Great job, and I'll be looking forward to more if you do write another.
Dukeofnachos chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I would like to tell you a few things. First off, when I read fic's I'm usually reading two or more at once. I switch from tab to tab. As I read this wonderful fic, I also happened to be reading a just as wonderful Naruto fic centered around Kakashi. I would like you to know that I luaghed my ass off. Second, I love this fic. It really just feels like Gintama. And the pairing is my favorite. There isn't enough of it and you should write more for this pairing. Third, there is no third thing, but this review felt kinda awkward without three things. It felt like crooked picture that you readjust constantly only to find that it was crooked inside the frame.
Frostoria chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I actually read this a while ago, and I don't know why I didn't review back then. Your LJ post led me back to this. Anyway, I think this is really good, and shows a lot about their relationship without being too obvious. And I think you did a good job staying in the Gintama style, because the serious episodes/arcs are done that way, with alternating drama and humour (I liked all the character cameos too). Thank you for writing this pairing, and please write more )
daisydarling chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Could not stop a lovely piece this one,besides the shounen-ai elements I found it perfectly realistic ;) honestly,good job!
skitty-nya chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Brilliant. The writing style is very Gintama-esque, and the story bittersweet, with a tad more sugar at the end. It was a great read.
The Cook's Girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Please, please, PLEASE write more! Not necessarily for this story, but for the GinShin fanbase itself! QAQ I loved it so much!

Now we just need to get them to admit their feelings~
ChocolateVulcan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
CellyLS chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
The best GinShin fic I have ever read!

Thank you for sharing it! I love this couple, it is a shame you don't have more reviews, because this fic is really amazing!

It's on my fav now!
DREAMER1084 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Why there aren't anyone review? You've written a great story to show how other characters towards Gintoki and have led the way towards Shinpachi. Yeah maybe somehow due to the pairing (they are just like typical couples, why no one have seen the light within them?) and the story itself somehow un-Gintama like.(It is difficult to see Gintama as a tragedy, but in theory I don't think this fic is a tragedy, maybe more close to hurt & comfort)

Anyway, I like this fic. It is difficult to find a GinShin fic or doujin beside in Japan...