Reviews for The Goonies
sip chapter 1 . 1/8
This is great!but u have not updated in 3 years :( do you still read these or am I wasting my time
Emberscar chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is a good way to start a story. Can't WAIT to see what happens with Cutie and Mouth, lol. But, anyways, PLEASE HURRY and UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
who does mouth have a crush on? Is it andy...
Cora Knight chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Good job, please write more
Finalesmith chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Uh...this is the essentially the actual movie word for word. Only difference is that you added a Mary Sue with this "Cutie" character. Lame. Try to be more original please.
ScaryMary54 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
write more soon
Lyric Dreams chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
hey, like it so far. please write more. tanks
Goonie Lover chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
So far, I really like this story! I like the idea of having some more Goonies, and especially girl goonies (Since, as far as I can tell, Andy and Stef weren't really OFFICIAL Goonies)But I see you started this about 2 months ago, and haven't updated, so I'm HOPING u'll continue and update soon. But so far, for a chapter one, you got me hooked!
MushSpotgoil chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Love your story so far! It's great, I can't wait to read more! I always thought it would be cool to have a younger girl goonie :)
IheartPRSamuraiJayden chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
awwww I LOVE the goonies! Goonies Never Say Die! . I really like your story! please please please update soon! i'm liking that you're bringing new characters,, but are you gonna still put the same couples as in Brand&Andy (obviously) but what about Mouth&Stef? :( anyways update soon! :)