Reviews for Steak On The Lake
Seonmi chapter 1 . 3/19
I don't usually give reviews but this was incredible! You managed to include drama with creative bits of humor throughout and lots of suspense and angst! Write a book! Please!
(btw... LOVED the farting scene LOL)
Coffee Monsta chapter 2 . 2/24
Haha, it's cute! Well written, too. I don't think I saw any spelling errors, if there were any then they were minor... Cause I didn't notice them! Loved it! :)
Noxbait chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Nice! I liked the unique setting and monster. I also am a sucker for Bobby being in on the fun. :-)
Christinalin chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
That was a really nice story :) i enjoyed it, and you also describe sam and dean right, and i can imagine that this could happen in one epipsde of the show because dean acts like himself and sam and bobby also, great job.

Greetings from germany
I like the disease chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I want more dammit haha
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Good story! I like the fugly fish!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Great story!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
That Damn fish did not want to die. I loved the why you made the Mudskipper into a very bad bad monster. Please keep up the great work.
amestheone chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great job! A really interesting, action packed story! :) Poor Sammy, though...:(
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Sorry but my mind was totally on undressing Sammy. Hey a girl can dream right? All kidding aside I loved it! Excellent Job!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I have to agree with Sammy on the thong "EEWWW!" Those things are just nasty. Super exciting! I love this!
TinTin11 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Great job on this! There's nothing like a good ol' dose of limpSam! The banter between the characters was wonderful! :)
carocali chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
You crack me up! I LOVE the references to Gilligan's Island - awesome! And who cares if it isn't real, it was such a fun ride back and forth. Thoroughly enjoyed this!

:D

Caroline
Meggin Lane chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I loved the deadly mudskipper! And the image of Sam wielding a harpoon was awesome.

You made Dean complain and grouse just the right amount of times-hehe

And Bobby was brave and protective of his boys, I love that he was so distraught at Sam's near drowning. And that seaweed choked lake water was perfectly gross, great setting for a hunt.

Great read!
phyllis16 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
hi. this was funny and lighthearted and at the same time exciying and serious , i loved it
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »