Reviews for Steak On The Lake
Noxbait chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Nice! I liked the unique setting and monster. I also am a sucker for Bobby being in on the fun. :-)
Christinalin chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
That was a really nice story :) i enjoyed it, and you also describe sam and dean right, and i can imagine that this could happen in one epipsde of the show because dean acts like himself and sam and bobby also, great job.

Greetings from germany
1DAF chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I want more dammit haha
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Good story! I like the fugly fish!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Great story!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
That Damn fish did not want to die. I loved the why you made the Mudskipper into a very bad bad monster. Please keep up the great work.
amestheone chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great job! A really interesting, action packed story! :) Poor Sammy, though...:(
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Sorry but my mind was totally on undressing Sammy. Hey a girl can dream right? All kidding aside I loved it! Excellent Job!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I have to agree with Sammy on the thong "EEWWW!" Those things are just nasty. Super exciting! I love this!
TinTin11 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Great job on this! There's nothing like a good ol' dose of limpSam! The banter between the characters was wonderful! :)
carocali chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
You crack me up! I LOVE the references to Gilligan's Island - awesome! And who cares if it isn't real, it was such a fun ride back and forth. Thoroughly enjoyed this!

:D

Caroline
Meggin Lane chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I loved the deadly mudskipper! And the image of Sam wielding a harpoon was awesome.

You made Dean complain and grouse just the right amount of times-hehe

And Bobby was brave and protective of his boys, I love that he was so distraught at Sam's near drowning. And that seaweed choked lake water was perfectly gross, great setting for a hunt.

Great read!
phyllis16 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
hi. this was funny and lighthearted and at the same time exciying and serious , i loved it
Visionairy chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I have to admit that read this while out of town and am just now getting around to reviewing. But I had to tell you how much I enjoyed this story! I loved the interaction betwen Sam and Dean in this chapter. (And the mudskipper gives me the creeps - in a good way. Scary!)

And all I can say is Wow ... "Dean stopped his efforts, only to check for a pulse, though already knowing there was none. He looked to Bobby with tears of hopelessness.

Bobby sadly shook his head.

Dean stared at Bobby. A single tear rolling down his cheek.

"Son, I don't think he's…"

"Nooooooooo!" Dean's scream echoed through the night, cutting Bobby off as he went straight back to forcing Sam's heart to thump.

Bobby's eyes filled with tears and his body went stiff with anger. This was not happening. Sam had saved his life tonight. Sam was not going to lose his. Not for him. Not for a damn hat. "Boy! I said breathe." Bobby back handed Sam's cheek.

Completely stunned, Dean stopped doing CPR.

Sam's lifeless head only rocked to one side and stayed there.

"Stop wastin' my time, boy! I told ya - breathe!"

Yeah, he better breath after that. Wonderful emotion from both Dean and Bobby!

This was just perfect! I really, really liked it. I always love to see when you post a new story - they are always exceptional!

And, yes, I am loving S6 - especially the most recent ep (last scene)!, and am right there with you regarding S7! I also can't wait to see what you post next! Thanks for posting this one!
Visionairy chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
(Crawls out from under a rock.) First of all, I have to say I love your title! It's the kind of title that even if I didn't know who you were, I'd want to read the story. Excellent!

And what a wonderful story! I love the way you describe the scene, "The moment the sun set, the Autumn moon rose high in the sky. Round and full and fiery orange. Looking a lot like a giant paper lantern that someone strung up for decoration. The semi-warm air smelled of wet soil, wet leaves, and strangely enough, smashed pumpkin.

Dean hungrily licked at his lips. Pumpkin pie was one of his all time favorites." So evocative and great humor. Excellent!

And of course Bobby - "You dumb shits still there? Listen up! This ain't no Carnaval Dream cruise," Bobby snapped." lol

And one of my favorite lines, "Sam! Enough with the nodding already!" Dean reached out a hand to stop him, but he was too late. Sam had already plunged overboard into the cold, black as licorice water. "Son of a bitch!" Dean cursed, quickly noticing the orange life vest tucked uselessly under his brother's seat. Took every restraint in him not to jump in after Sam. "Son of a bitch," Dean repeated in a mere whisper. The buckling and swelling water suddenly went still as glass. The wind dying. Everything quiet. "Oh, son of a…" Dean bit off the words, taking up the oars and rowing.

I can just picture Dean and hear his voice exactly as you describe it!

And, of course, "Don't bite off the parts of me I can't hide," he whispered under his breath over and over. Steak on the lake...he was not. rotfl! Loved it!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »