Reviews for Snap
ThingsPeopleDo chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
NOOO KIRK YOU CAN'T HIT SPOCK -.- I felt bad for Jim after it happened but I think Spock should've taken more time to forgive him. That was so out of place -.-
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Woah... dark ;-; Just... oh my. Beautiful, but man, my breath caught in my throat.
TheLittleBeast chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I cried. Best Agnst Award goes tooooo YOU! :''')
Clockwork Night chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
No! Bad Kirk! Why did you hit your T'hy'la! Bad!
Lily chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
ohh fanfiction net cut my comment a bit - what a wanted to say additionally - you did a good job with this fic though - a very good job - despite I am a bit wary when it comes to the ending - I loved everything other and it touched me deeply. I am glad McCoy acted as he acted - very professional and making sure to get Spock's point of view until he let Jim see him.

Again I have to say your writing is something different and very special. I enjoy every single one of your stories - even more when you try to handle a quite delicate subject - because you do so with care and in a respectful way. thank you for that.
Lily chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Very well written story - however I haven’t expected something else because you are quite an amazing writer – one of my favourite here on . Very interesting and delicate topic you write about in this story. I am quite torn when it comes to the end of this fic though – some part of me really wanted that Spock would have left Jim for good – because I who had to deal with domestic abuse victims – experienced that when people hit their partner the first time they will do that again. I hope your Jim will be different and I hope McCoy will protect Spock if Jim wouldn’t treat him well. You wrote on your profil page that you are open for requests – I think you as an very well educated, brilliant and intelligent writer and human being – could handle the delicate topic of abuse were well (far better than certain authors here on ff or archive) and if you ever would write a realistic story about Jim abusing Spock and McCoy helping Spock to get away from his abuser and dealing with the aftermath – that would be quite amazing.
get-me-out-my-mind chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
AWESOME please write more like this!
sugarowls chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wow, very interesting take! And Spock is super manipulative, it turns out. A surprising twist!
nat13cat chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
i love the premise, well written, and the end was very sweet.
Eternally Deleted chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh the ANGST! I loved this! Thank you for the beautiful fic my friend. X3 I really liked Bones' intense protective doctorness!

Nice work!
Doni chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
You've got to love a protective McCoy. I believe my grandmother would call his 'discussion' with Jim a 'comin' to Jesus' moment. Jim was definitely scared enough to make that a one-time slip. He's just lucky Spock is understanding.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Thank you for writing something like this, where their relationship isn't always sunshine and unicorns. A lot of people write Kirk, particularly nu!Kirk, as this selfless, perfect guy, and while he's a fantastic captain and a great guy, he has his flaws. Namely, his temper. It's something you see a lot in TOS: things don't go his way, he lashes out...usually at Spock, actually.

And you've really got Spock down, in all your stories. I can imagine nu!Spock going over Jim's head to the admirality because of rules. And you always make him so secretly sweet and vulnerable, which is totally Spock.

Also, I am in love with your Bones. He's perfect.
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Love this
swamud3a chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wow, this was a really difficult story for me to read. I've never been the victim of domestic abuse or had a loved one just lose their temper on me like that, but you really take that darker side of Kirk and just put it out there on display. We know that side exists, we tend to ignore it, but if you can take anything away from this story it's that actions have consequences. It's kind of an obvious thing to say, but it just really stands out in this story. Especially when McCoy confronts him and threatens to ruin Kirk's life if he is an abuser. That is a powerful in and of itself because if there's anyone on the ship who's spoiling for a chance to punch the Vulcan in the face, it's Dr. McCoy. You're really good at invoking emotion, Kirk's anger was palpable and then his worry and regret was jumping off the page, i was seriously sick with worry over spock. I almost wish this was longer, because, like McCoy said, he thinks he knows JIm, and Jim does something like this. Spock just accepted Kirk back like it was no problem, but I'd want to know how he's processing this and how his perceptions of his mate change..