Reviews for Snap
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 8/16
Dude, what the fuck? Why the hell is McCoy such an asshole in this story? He would NEVER threaten to discharge Kirk like that.
ThingsPeopleDo chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
NOOO KIRK YOU CAN'T HIT SPOCK -.- I felt bad for Jim after it happened but I think Spock should've taken more time to forgive him. That was so out of place -.-
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Woah... dark ;-; Just... oh my. Beautiful, but man, my breath caught in my throat.
TheLittleBeast chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I cried. Best Agnst Award goes tooooo YOU! :''')
Clockwork Night chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
No! Bad Kirk! Why did you hit your T'hy'la! Bad!
Lily chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
ohh fanfiction net cut my comment a bit - what a wanted to say additionally - you did a good job with this fic though - a very good job - despite I am a bit wary when it comes to the ending - I loved everything other and it touched me deeply. I am glad McCoy acted as he acted - very professional and making sure to get Spock's point of view until he let Jim see him.

Again I have to say your writing is something different and very special. I enjoy every single one of your stories - even more when you try to handle a quite delicate subject - because you do so with care and in a respectful way. thank you for that.
Lily chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Very well written story - however I haven’t expected something else because you are quite an amazing writer – one of my favourite here on . Very interesting and delicate topic you write about in this story. I am quite torn when it comes to the end of this fic though – some part of me really wanted that Spock would have left Jim for good – because I who had to deal with domestic abuse victims – experienced that when people hit their partner the first time they will do that again. I hope your Jim will be different and I hope McCoy will protect Spock if Jim wouldn’t treat him well. You wrote on your profil page that you are open for requests – I think you as an very well educated, brilliant and intelligent writer and human being – could handle the delicate topic of abuse were well (far better than certain authors here on ff or archive) and if you ever would write a realistic story about Jim abusing Spock and McCoy helping Spock to get away from his abuser and dealing with the aftermath – that would be quite amazing.
get-me-out-my-mind chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
AWESOME please write more like this!
sugarowls chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wow, very interesting take! And Spock is super manipulative, it turns out. A surprising twist!
nat13cat chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
i love the premise, well written, and the end was very sweet.
Eternally Deleted chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh the ANGST! I loved this! Thank you for the beautiful fic my friend. X3 I really liked Bones' intense protective doctorness!

Nice work!
Doni chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
You've got to love a protective McCoy. I believe my grandmother would call his 'discussion' with Jim a 'comin' to Jesus' moment. Jim was definitely scared enough to make that a one-time slip. He's just lucky Spock is understanding.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Thank you for writing something like this, where their relationship isn't always sunshine and unicorns. A lot of people write Kirk, particularly nu!Kirk, as this selfless, perfect guy, and while he's a fantastic captain and a great guy, he has his flaws. Namely, his temper. It's something you see a lot in TOS: things don't go his way, he lashes out...usually at Spock, actually.

And you've really got Spock down, in all your stories. I can imagine nu!Spock going over Jim's head to the admirality because of rules. And you always make him so secretly sweet and vulnerable, which is totally Spock.

Also, I am in love with your Bones. He's perfect.
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011