Reviews for Sundered
mille libri chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Complicated and interesting beginning - can't wait to see where it's going! You have a gift for unusual stories.
chipperdyke chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
oh, gosh. Tragedy mixed with sadness & crazyness & dark obsession & lots of cute, done up in amazing prose and pacing & tension to die for. Loves.
xxamoursanglant chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
so I'm just reviewing for the sake of clicking the boxes below because I forgot lol... great job btw :D
xxamoursanglant chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
hmm... I'm curious to see where this goes... can't wait for more
naomis8329 chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
This story has me wondering where its going and what's gonna happen next lol. The child intrigues me greatly how could Hawke leave him for so long he's a mage and he needs at least one of his parents to look after him.

Glad to see Alistair's ok and he's harbouring the Champion of Kirkwall and supporting mages lol.

I'm looking forward to the coming chapters and can't wait for the next ones. Tomorrow too soon?

Lol joking, take care honey

Naomi xx
Sailor Miaka chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Wow, I didn't expect to be sucked in. But I am. Can't wait!
Jenny Redpiper chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Happy to see a chapter 2 for this story! Hope the next one will be coming soon ;)
Aziethe chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Omg I can't believe she left her little boy for almost SEVEN years! Is Anders really worth that, Hawke? I just want to strangle her atm (I'm sure Isabela feels the same!)

Total yay for Fenabela though (also Fenris looking after his nieces? So CUTE! Glad he got over those issues with his sister.)

Surin reminds me of the OGB in so many ways. Poor little guy...
Sarah1281 chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
I have to say, Hawke leaving her child with Isabela while she goes off looking for her ex really doesn't strike me as even remotely responsible. And since when does Isabela seem like the kind of person who should be watching children?
Riana1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
i adore your Isabela.
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I've just gotten round to reading this and I loved it. I do hope you manage to continue you it at some point.

Naomi
fifespice chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
love it will there be more
Aziethe chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Aww, this is so sweet - just what I wanted to read to redeem Anders and his angstyness. Isabela was great, loved the friendship between her and Hawke.
your.daily.dose.of.fanfic chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Nice story you've got here. You got the characterizations of all the characters pretty much correct and...is that a little twist at the end? Yeah! :D

I don't think I've ever read a Hawke/Anders story where Hawke's preggers. Oh crap, did I just "spoil" this chapter a bit for some of the other readers. Well, I apologize for that.

Anyway, if this isn't finished (which it most likely isn't), I'd really like to read what happens next. Update soon, will ya?

Happy writing! :)
puffer2573 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ooh I've thought a lot of this angle, because it is a very interesting one to explore. I've read almost all of the Anders/Hawke stories and this is the first one that explores that. Great job, can't wait for the next chapter.