Reviews for Things I am not Allowed to Do in Oz
EmeraldAngelofDarkness chapter 1 . 5/10
ashstar54321 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
how bout...I will not have a competition to see who can toss their hair the best, I will not try to convince Elphaba to go to a zoo (because she totally supports Animal rights), I will not take any characters to another realm and say 'I don't think we're in Oz anymore', I will not tell Nessa that some people ship Boq with Galinda, I will not let Fiyero tutor me in any subject (unless I am trying to fail)
twicked chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
ok, i really really want to see what you could do with a story that had me in it, and even though i am fairly sure you already know what you are going to say, annie, wicked, and you are a good man cahrlie brown. ps, that is my reall user
EponineOnMyOwnThenardier chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Ha, darn,these rules have ruined my plans. P
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
LOVE IT, BREMMIE! here's some ideas that i had a while ago, but am too lazy to post, so you can use them, instead!

Do not pop Glinda's bubble

Do not steal Elphaba's broom

Or the Grimmerie

Do not set Fiyero on fire and scream, "HOW ABOUT A LITTLE FIRE, SCARECROW?"

If you do, Elphaba will murder you

And Glinda will dance the hokey-pokey

Do not dance the hokey-pokey

Do not give Chistery lemons-and-melons-and-pears punch. it generally ends badly for everybody involved

Do not lock Elphaba and Fiyero in a room together just to see if time they are alone

Do not lock Glinda and Elphie in a closet to confirm/deny the Gelphie rumors, which ARE NOT TRUE, YA BUNCHA PERVERTS!

Ditto Fiyero & Boq for the "Foq" rumors. Again, NOT TRUE, PERVS!

Elphie will not start "singing in the rain," nor does she feel "happy again"

Do not get Fiyero drunk. it always ends badly

Do not lock Nessa in a tiny room with a mirror and play "Wicked Witch of the East," then declare that she and her reflection deserve each other

Do not give Fiyero a test with trick questions (i.e "a man rides into town on friday, stays 3 days, and leaves on friday, how does he do it?") just to "test his mental capacity." seriously, people, he was never ACTUALLY that dumb, it was just an act, remember?

NO, Glinda will NOT teach you how to come and go by bubble, so QUIT ASKING!
Shockheaded Peter's Sister chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Can I be greedy and have another one?

I will not walk behind Dr Dillamond, chanting:

"Goat, goat, cut his throat,

Make him into a winter coat."
stopignoremegoaway chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Tomorrow -Annie

Little Known Facts-Youre a good man Charlie Brown

That was hilarious..
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
haha! very funny, loved them!

I will not ask Fiyero where his tattoos went

I will not tell Galinda that pink is out of style

I will not start singing 'Ding Dong the Witch is Dead' every time it gets windy

I will not steal Fiyero's hair products

That's about it, loved the story!

Ohh! I knew all three without looking them up!

You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown

Shockheaded Peter's Sister chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very funny!

I will not knock on Boq's head to make it echo.

I will not pin a "Bimbo" sign to Glinda's back

I will not raid the Grimmerie and do a spell to give Morrible week-long stomach cramps... actually maybe I will...