Reviews for War at Home: The Neverending Struggle
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Sometimes kids can be very troublesome can't they? Can't wait to see what Chrissy thinks of Katie!
Crye 4 Me chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Cheesy Grin, Uh oh Steph storm approuching
hifield chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Wonderful chapter ... loved the reunion and Rodney's date. But those little girls ... they could use a firm hand! (hee hee).

Really enjoyed this chapter a lot.
hifield chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Yea ... a new chapter! Nice way to start my day. Christina is a perfect little Rodney! The whole chapter was great and I'm looking forward to Jennifer's return. Nice to know Rodney is thinking about Katie ... should help some when he sees Lorne's Jennifer. I'm sure he misses his old life.

Great job.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
He He He... Loved how the girls called the cops... and the whole Playboy app was hilarious as well. Looking forward to more. BTW: the girls/dads scenes at the end were cute.
Crye 4 Me chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
OH hey I remembered something else I need to tell you. Sneaky grin. Your going to LOVE this one. Love this chapter still snickering over the pooper scooper.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
So Jennifer's pregnant and Rodney met Katie... seems like you're playing with mixing the good and the bad again, :)

Looking forward to seeing more.
hifield chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
So much happened in this chapter and I really enjoyed all of it. It's sad to see that Evan and Jennifer are having a hard time ... I'm hoping they are able to patch up their differences and find a stronger bond through everything their going through. It'd also be fun to see Katie and the 'other' Rodney hit it off.

Regardless of which way the story goes it's really good and I'm looking forward to more.
Crye 4 Me chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Sweet. Love that line. Snicker everytime my son says it. Love the chapter.
pdxskigirl chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
glad you've come back to this one! looking forward to finding out what the girls have been up to - interesting twist with Jennifer being pregnant again too.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Stephanie's last line made Evan's year, and he grinned wider than the Cheshire Cat. Still, the idea of playing dress up made the man yearn for a son. But only for a moment until she wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a big kiss on his cheek. After that, Evan knew he was wrapped around this little girl's pinky and would do anything to make her happy. Even playing dress up

Oh dear... shudders... Loved the chapter!
JACarter chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
thank you how soon before next chapter?
hifield chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Yes ... little girls do tend to wrap their daddys around their little fingers. Fun to think of Lorne playing dress up.

Certainly glad I wasn't there for the dressing down that Stella had to endure not that she didn't bring it on herself.

Looking forward to what comes next.
JACarter chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
hello will there be any more for this story?
Crye 4 Me chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Another Cliffhanger. OOOOHHH DID she ever stick her foot in her mouth. Let's see the McKay snark his way out of this one. 3. 2. 1. GO. LOL