Reviews for Alexander Belmont
From the Belmont line xander got physical enhancments to make him stronger then the slayer but hw also had the hyena reactivated with out any of the downsides which would make him probably 10-15 times stronger from his base since the hyena spirit acts as an amplifier and comes with enhanced healing and animal senses so a mohra demon should be no problem they are only slightly stronger then a master vampire which is only slightly stronger then Buffy at this point and lhra don't have regenerative powers their blood when used as a healing agent has regenerative powers its that mohra are indestructible the only way to kill them is to remove the gemstone from its forehead or shatter it your mohra is about a hundred times to poweful
Can't wait for an update for this story. Hope things went well and you managed to replace your items or get them back.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 2/25
Buffy for Xander. Please and thank you.
shugokage chapter 6 . 1/26
Cool story good job!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
This is awesome! I hope you'll continue it eventually!
shuriken200 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Xander should have become a person from the lords of shadow games! Gabriel is MUCH better! Or mayby Dracula Gabriel? It would be MUCH better!
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Good chapter, but damn I was hoping Cordelia would have learned the secret in this chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Good chapter. I'm really enjoying this story, and a little bummed that I'm about to reach the end of the finished chapters. After reading your A/N, I would like to suggest having Cordie, Faith(I know you were against it), or Lady as the romantic interest. Frankly I love Buffy, but after the way she treated Xander for so many years, I wouldn't want to see them paired together.
bigfan22 chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Def enjoying the new players coming into Sunnydale, but I really look forward to when one of the Scoobies learns who the Hunter is. Great job!
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Good stuff. I like how much butt Xander is kicking. With the Order of Taraka on the way, it looks like at least some people will know who the Hunter really is.
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Another good chapter. I liked the backstory you provided, and how Xander used his new gifts in the bar. Can't wait to see where this story goes. Good job!
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Damn good chapter. Looks like Xander is getting a crap ton of power to battle by the Slayer's side. Def look forward to seeing what he does with it.
FinalGuardian chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
I love the story, take your time and update when you can. I know I'm more than willing to wait.
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Geez, this is still the first chapter? I got caught up in things apparently.
Gravenimage chapter 6 . 2/15/2014