Reviews for The Cullen's and a book
sally.l.hill chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Come on keep going i was into it
Delena24K7Twihard23 chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
The 2 chapters that you have are amazing!I can't wait to see what else you come up with! :) x x x
csp4 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
"This was so fun!" lol lol for you maybe:) When Ness happily told Edward she was his daughter, I imagined Bella punching him for cheating! lol

"Renesmee just eyed Rosalie funny" I suspect Ness isn't going to be too happy with Rose thruout the books

Great 1st chapter! I'm going to enjoy all that you've written even tho I'm 99% sure this will never be completed:)
Lmb111514 chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
This is amazing so far, can't wait for the next chapter.:)
nikkistew chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
The quote is from chapter 18 of the fic "Cullen Clan Reads The Twilight Saga: Twilight" by mimozka.

Story ID:5974192

PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS FIC! I love Cullen & Bella read the Twilight Saga stories. I'm also interested in how Rosalie feels and will respond to Bella and her ability to get pregnant by Edward. She has proof that Bella won't be sacrificing everything. Will she still interfere after seeing Renesmee?
shde chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
I like this. can't wait to read the next chapter. update soon
Team Edward Rules All chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Great story so far! I think you should bring Angela, Jessica, Mike or Lauren into the story because they have no idea about vampires and their reactions to things would be funny.
sm1982 chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Beautifully written.

Keep up the great work.

Please update soon.

SM
Team Edward Rules All chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
UPDATE! I love your story!
Rayday chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Very interesting concept. Will Renesmee reveal her talent to anybody throughout the course of them reading these books?
Sunshine72 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I loved it. I'm excited to read more.
shy white wolf chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
wow i think this is the first story i read that the cullens read the future back almost in the middle in the twilight love it update soon love this story