Reviews for Manifested
Riana1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
anders is going over the edge and not even a devoted lover can stop him. the cause will consume him- that is what ideals independent of reality will do.
Tainted92 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Really good! I like your wording choices and you can paint a good emotional picture. Kudos for using in game events and quotes to create a better image. :)
GoGo Juicin' It chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wonderfully written. You did a great job with Anders' character toward the end of the game. :)
Ruby Venom chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That is EXACTLY what Anders is like in Act 3 ... I want old Anders back :/ Anyways this is beautifully written :)
Elendraug chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Augh poor boy 8[ I'm still trying to reconcile this too, bleh. I'm glad to see Dog in it, ha! I didn't have the DLC installed for my first playthrough so I missed out.

I found myself wondering why there were so many copies of his manifesto strewn about and why nobody touched on it in the game. WELL DONE.

I want you to know too that it was your concise, simple title and summary that drew my attention. It reminds me of my own stuff, haha.

MOAR PLZ
MyNameIsAverage chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very nicely written :)
allthewolves chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
You definitely captured Anders' character in Act 3 with this story, and it's very poetically written. :)