Reviews for Jumper
TheDreamerOfImprobableDreams chapter 1 . 3/3
wow, you captured the thoughts of Alice's journey so well, and the last line was perfectly written.
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This actually had me think about what Alice lost than changed her into the person that fell from the cliffs to join Uncas. Her hair, her horse (wonder what happened to him/her...), not to mention her hair was no longer pinned/tied up. The sleeves of her dress was ruined as well!
But she had gained something. The love of an Indian brave that wanted to protect her, even at the cost of his life. She lost him as well, but then joined him. Excuse me, I have to dry my eyes now.

Love your username and avatar by the way. :D
GOTTA GO! PEACE!
ScarlettFitch chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
That was lovely. Such good insight into Alice's character and those last two lines...perf.

SF
claire3loves3music chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
simply beautiful!
Wolf-Maiden Mitsuki chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Beautiful. Poignant. Heartwrenching.

Just like Uncas and Alice's feelings for one another.

I really liked this. It was truthful and sad, just like their story.

Bravo, girlie. Bravo.

-WMM
nipponophile chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
So sad, but beautifully, beautifully written.
SoloWraith chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I don't want to like this...it's short, and Uncas dies. But I can't help appreciating the craft and shape of it all the same.
CatherineWinner chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
WOW! This is amazing, literally! I had to reread it a few times simply because of how awesome it is! this is incredibly beautiful potent, and so true to her character! Wonderful job! Please keep this pairing in your future because you are amazing with them! Thanks for sharing this with us!