Reviews for Show Some Respect
Comix28 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Beautifully written as always! Perfect actually, the tone, the ignorance, the message. It saddens me to hear that people have actually been that ignorant and stupid.I know I'm the same way, and if I had seen such disrespect in person I would have said something as well. (Sometimes my mouth gets me in a lot of trouble)

I wanted to slap that Senator, but I think your message came through loud and clear! Beach definitely deserves his pie! Way to go Hawk!
ShadowRaptor8 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Thank you for writing this. Well said by Beach Head, I agree with every word! Thank you.
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Dangit, I don't care if that woman was a senator, Beachhead should clocked her a good one for being so freaking stupid.

And this fic definitely touched me, its very sad on how the younger generation nowadays have absolutely no respect for the sacrifices that others have made for them. They just sniff and act like they are above everyone else. All them deserve a good boot in the ass.

Another good read as usual. Makes me wish I could muster up the energy to put down my GI Joe ideas onto paper...but I'm distracted by so much else. Hehe.
Bladestar chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Thank you for writing this.

The end rings true for all my brothers and sisters still out there fighting when I was told my time was done. For those who return to us and those we won't see until the other side.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Awesome fic!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Way to GO.

Both Beach and Hawk.

Seriously. I don't care how righteous your cause is. Don't. Disrespect. Monuments. To. Fallen. Soldiers.

You said it better than I could have hoped to. Thank you for writing this.
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3