Reviews for Sympathy for the Devil
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
First of all, love the title!

Second, love the story. I actually was feeling really sorry for Doyle... He was so in love and she was so... lying to him. I would have like to see more epilogues to Coda.

You should write more Emily or more accurately Lauren x Doyle.
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Please continue this
LastRefuge chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I think you did a fantastic job delving into the mind of Ian Doyle! It was realistic and very intriguing. I really admire your ability to get into the characters' heads and then put their thoughts and emotions into words. It's simply amazing and utterly impressive. :)

Now I can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode of CM!
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
As usual another great and beautifully written story.

I think you totally delivered the thin line which marks right or wrong in this situation and probably anticipated what will be felt in the show once Emily's past is fully disclosed.
Nena Cero chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love this.

Nothing else to add. :)
rahrahloo chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
i have this thing for emily/doyle stories lately, all the speculations before the episode airs. and this story, together with ruby tuesday is one of my favorites :)
THUNDER BRAT chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wow this was awesome! You actully got me to feel bad for the guy. Awesome job! :D can't wait for Wednesday!
tfm chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I don't think I can mention enough how much I love your work. Another fantastic story - Doyle is a character with fascinating potential, and I hope they go into as much detail on Wednesday's episode as you have here. Keep up the awesome.