Reviews for It makes a sound like thunder
Blacky Kitten chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh, god... i wish they did it on the show...
Fearsome Foursome chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I just stumbled across this, and what a treasure it is! I love your way with words! My favorite phrases were giving their fears an inch and then chasing them for miles and how she caught her tears before they fell because that is what she does. Beautifully written! Thanks for sharing it!
KamiNytha chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow, this story was beautiful. The pain and emotion was tangible in its intensity and sowonderfully them and real. just...perfect
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
What a beautiful story. Don't you just love Emily? Thanks for writing and sharing.
mylla88 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
this was perfect!1 it was so beautiful , so lovely , so callian... thank you for this one
Nathan Lane-Beatles Luvr chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
okay, i loved this! it was so good and really just heartbreaking. I honestly wished that Gillian had smacked Cal or hurt him or anything when he said that to her in the show. He needs a good smack upside the head or maybe even a good punch. I do love Cal and Gillian but honestly, I don't know how she puts up with him and forgives him every single friggin time he screws up. At a certain point, you just expect her to say, "You know what? Screw you, Cal. I'm done" and just walk away. Eh, I guess that's love for ya.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I love that Cal actually tried to work at things in this fanfic as opposed to continuing being the wanker he was in the show!

I love Emily gave him shit for it too:)
dzan-dzun chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
YES!You're my favourite author, officially. Period.

Don't stop writing!Tell me you're preparing something! Looking forward to read another wonderful CALLIAN story!
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Loved this story! I am so glad you decided to come back to it. It's nice to see some of the tension and anger between Cal and Gillian get resolved (unlike the show, where they just sort of glossed over it.)
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
You should continue this! :)
callian broken chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
...they've talked this out, but crap...much as I want to imagine this took place, I can't help but feel dread.

...because I remember that stupid scene in Dirty Loyal. God, I hate Wallowski. Can't she just get shot already and, I don't know, die?

Still, this was beautiful. Thank you!
Sephaya chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Sigh...awesome.
riverofwords chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Exqusite...the way you captured the moment was brilliant and had just the right tone. Wasn't in the mood for an angsty, but it was well worth the read. Thanks!
tinlizzie82 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Oh, God! You made me cry ... seriously, bawling now so I can't say anymore.