Reviews for Behind on the Times
QLGingerBlade chapter 1 . 1/5
ahhhh xanxus. what a lovable douche. eight years in ice certainly did him no good, but it never occured to me until i read this (he doesnt know how to drive! or what lady gaga is! thats fucking adorable what the hell)
thank you so much for writing this!
Yoshikuni Itoe chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Haha, Xanxus is definitely behind on time xD Awesome fic :D
Crimefire chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Though I was giggling away at Lady Gaga and "motherfucking" Mozart, this story had a very realistic quality to it, and made me feel a tad sorry for Xanxus, lol.

Thanks for writung!
Kyon chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
"the ipad or isuck or whatever"

HAHAHAHA

This story was really great and so well-written. Hilarious at many moments but also very real; I've never seen anyone write about this before!
Laura The Esper chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Awesome :3
Mneo chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Aww that was very cute. And the description of when Levi got sick it was disastrous because of his piercings made me laugh so hard

Very cute fic.
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Very IC, and the usage of song & technology here is very effective too. Great job!
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I love these two!
Friglit chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This is a very touching little fic that covers a few of the major plotholes regarding Xanxus. I do love it!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Very nice! :) I have to say I never thought about the mental and emotional repercussions of being stuck in the ice for that long. I always thought about the physical. That would be difficult to adjust to. Like waking up from a coma. I laughed when Xanxus learned that Squalo was speaking Japanese. I dunno why. And I like how you showed that Squalo realizing that he's "older" in a sense to Xanxus helped him develop more of a relationship with him. The best line though was:

"It made him want to chuck a steak at that hair, for lack of a less vulgar phrasing."
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ah... yeah, totally understand Xanxus' frustration, with so much foreign stuff overwhelming him. Squalo's musings at the end was kinda depressing, but the way he supported Xanxus through everything really shows his devotion and care for his boss.
SushiBomb chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Awesome! A really interesting view on what happened when Xanxus was actually thawed out of the ice, and how he reacts to all the changes in the world, as well as in his team. Not a subject many authors touch on, so it was nice to see that whole situation interpreted, especially in a humorous way. The whole Lady Gaga sounding like Lussuria in the shower was really funny. Loved it! -faves-