Reviews for Alone
JohnLockSher chapter 5 . 12/14/2019
great story. and I loved the plot. you're doing great
dragonBug27 chapter 5 . 8/3/2019
Oh damn. Come back and write more, please... for me?
Dextolan chapter 5 . 3/18/2018
Awesome chapter! I love these sorts of stories!
Dextolan chapter 4 . 3/15/2018
Yes, they found Reid! I’m so happy!
Dextolan chapter 3 . 3/14/2018
great
I3charliepace chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
i loved it
Rose Tyler chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Please keep going its really good
Clyll the Deathless chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Hey :) lack of inspiration ;) ? I'm not much of a writer myself, but you could make a list of all the things Reid's going to be affected by, eg, cabin fever, drug addiction, PTSD etc. and then make a list of symptoms and treatments or something. When you bring Reid back into his life you can cover several things at once over the course of a couple of chapters eg, Reid struggles to adjust and function normal in society (freaks out at a trip to store); maybe he starts to isolate himself, and refuse to go back to work atm. He might, as a symptom, be really conflicted, and push his teammates and friends away, and alternatively cling desperately to them. He also may struggle with his drug addiction. Then bring in the new characters (psychologist and psychiatrist) etc, and build things up as Reid's problems escalate, and his friends try and help. But you should decide the ultimate ending to your story, and work your way there slowly. Hopefully it helped (and made a bit of sense :s) happy writing :)
NotInUsages chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Please keep going its good!
Kiba515 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
please continue this
i love Spencer sooo much :3
Crazyforeverything chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
up date
up date please cant wait much longer
IwKa chapter 2 . 3/28/2012