Reviews for The Outsider
Terra chapter 1 . 1/28
Great read, even quite a while after it was published. GG
vovan1 chapter 9 . 6/17/2015
As for me, both endings were really awesome, though I liked original more. Probably, this will be the best Wokinds fanfic ever written.
LonelyLancer chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
AWESOME!
HalflingRunner chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Good story i loved it!
Arkeron chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Wow. that was probably the best twokinds fanfiction I have ever read. I especially liked the air force references.
Roja chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
i like your story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Nice story.
Phemon13 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
United Kedrian XD
Amazing story! I found you out from Raven's story! I'll definitely look forward to your future endeavors!
Wolfsalvo chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
This story was amazing all the way around, no matter what anyone ever says, this has to be the best TwoKinds Fanfic ever written, and ever to BE written. It has been a pleasure to read, even though it was long, that made it all the better, not to men tion how you actually made this a collaboration with another story, which is how i originally came to read yours. im glad i had the oppertunity to read this, and i do hope you write more stories later on, You have made it onto my alert list, and i wish i wouldve done it sooner. This review was meant to be longer, but i didnt write it when it was still fresh from reading your story, which i apologize for. good job on the ending, as for the alternative ending, it wasnt the best, but hey, it was an alternative. Both were well written and amazing, but the first one would still be my favorite overall. Even though he modernized the world, i think i wouldve rather kwept it the old style it originally was if i had ended up in his boots. warfare is ugly thing, yet it is still interesting, have a good day or night, and once again, congratulations on writing such a piece of work like this.
Comrade chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
I love your story a whole bunch! xD

...it also helps that I live in the good ol' south! In Alabama! :S

You've written this very nicely. I cannot simply review each piece of the story! It's to big! Chapters to long to review. xD

...that of I'm too bloody lazy...oye, 12:28 am...I think it's tired and not lazy. Hah!

Sorry 'bout the short review...I shall look into reading any other stories you produce. This was yur first story? Can't remember...too tired...

Gutten nacht.

(Spelled that wrong didn't I?) I only know German that I pick up from my brother.)
Rogue Paragon chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Totally...amazing. one of the best i've ever read, considering i've been reading here for over a year. i just hope my first will come out as good. good luck on your next story!
Echoes of Late chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
First of all that was truly epic! I loved the alternate ending even though it was sad, and I guess in way thats what makes it so good. excellent job and I can't wait to read more of your work

~Echo
BlazaWolf chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
that was a good alternative but i still prefer the original because it was some-what a 'happy' endingn and i prefer happy endings
deletedaccount4567 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
So I finally finished reading the first chapter of Night and I read your fanfiction. You're welcome Sensei.

But anyway, this story is very well written and I love the plot thus far. Great detail and great characterization of the characters.

I tried to sound smart for you. You're welcome on this aspect too.

-ParaVal
Anonymous-Shade chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
I have read everything, but the epilogue. Which I will get back to you on. I loved your characters, and your crossover section with the other author. I loved how you got rid of the masks.

My only issue is the spelling errors. I can be a Nazi when it comes to spelling Errors though. I even lose my place when I find one, so please don't let it bug you too much.